Jambands.ca

good ways to make some quick cash?

Daniel

Funny you should say that....I went to visit my uncle last night, who manages some commercial construction sites in Ottawa. There had been a break-in at one of his sites and, while I was there, he gets a call from his boss saying that he needs somebody to stay in the lobby as night watchman. To make a long story short, I just spent last night from 10PM to 8AM this morning playing my bass and reading Dennis McNally's biography of the Dead for $15/hr!!! After I got all hopped up on coffee, of course. Me likey.

quote:

Originally posted by peipunk:

Funny you should say that....I went to visit my uncle last night, who manages some commercial construction sites in Ottawa. There had been a break-in at one of his sites and, while I was there, he gets a call from his boss saying that he needs somebody to stay in the lobby as night watchman. To make a long story short, I just spent last night from 10PM to 8AM this morning playing my bass and reading Dennis McNally's biography of the Dead for $15/hr!!! After I got all hopped up on coffee, of course. Me likey.

Did they give you a gun?!? Taser? Crossbow? Whip? Knife? Screwdriver? Fork?

Just woke up after a stiff 7PM-7AM shift...and I've got one more tonight. Played my bass for about 4 hrs of it(until my fingers were raw), but actually started to talk to myself and see strange things by 5:30. Not quite so much coffee tonight!! Davey Boy, I am fully armed with harsh language(I'm from a small fishing village, remember??).

I've been making a killing myself. I've been going to these commercial construction sites late at night. No one is around. No dogs nothing. The watch man was READING A BOOK!!!!! and get this...PLAYING GUITAR OR SOMETHING. I get in and out. Take a bunch of supplies and anyold thing flip it for some nice change.. Like taking candy from a baby. Good cash, good times.

What a bunch of suckers!

ive been working during my week off... helping a buddy who's renovating someone else's house. my job is to get rid of old stuff... so, i just take the things i like, and put the rest in his dumpster. so far ive made 100 bucks, a brand new desk, two pizzas and a chocolate cake, a humidifier, two brass giraffes, and the fun continues tomorrow. thank god for pack rats.

i hear ya rary8

but daniel...why not try to sell some LSD??

hear me out...

yes it's shady but i'd bet you could flip a good clean hit for between 10-20 now. i mean come on...kids are spending mad cash on extacty and that stuff is no good. even the really good stuff...it eats your brain!

i know i've done it but what canada needs is a decent supply of acid. that damn garcia goes and dies and ruins the trip for the rest of us...

you'd be making hippies happy(and helping them educate themselves) and saving the brains of people that might have ended up doing other chems because they can't find any good L...i sound like a fiend i know but i'm not. i just don't have cable, a working VCR, or a girlfriend so i have to entertin myself in other ways or spend time thinking about it.

Archived