Jambands.ca

Cavern is now opening for Phix on March 15th

shainhouse

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, I"m not talkingabout Drunk Driving, I'm talking about coming to the concert checkout the bands haveing a few beers, and going home. Shit, Should have worded it deferently... IT was a remark refering to attendance and the use of a car... not drinking and driving, sorry about that one!

Dude, most of my posts have nothing to do with Cavern, I enjoy the sillyness of this message board (I mean that in a good way b4 you all start ridiculing me for saying that your beloved message board is silly in a negative way) And if it ever seems that I'm pissed, I'll let you all know It is very hard to piss me off, I'm pretty chilled out, no stress, no mess. I just laugh and say shit that may piss other people off. It's just a message board, where i can anonymously (almost anyway) talk shit, cuz i think shit talking is the funniest thing in the world (well almost, people getting hit in the nuts is pretty funny too), hence the reason i love Jared, He talks a lot of shit.

A NOTE TO ALL: for the most part don't take me seriously. Deep down inside I'm really a nice guy, who enjoys chocolate fondue, ice fishing, steak sandwhichs, pasta, tons of different types of music (not only Cavern), canoeing, painting, and tlaking shit.....

L8

"insert anonymous shit talking comment directed to all here....."

a'ight - calm down, you excitable hippies you. [Razz]<<--- Greg, that's an emoticon for you.

Let's give Siloet the benefit of the doubt that he still expects Jared (or whoever) to use common sense when it comes to having a "couple" and getting themselves home safely.

Nobody's suggesting anyone should get smashed and get behind the wheel afterwards. It was just poorly worded.

anyone have a problem with drinking and VANDALIZING private property???

i love doing that!!!

shit, in Quebec they have one NIGHT just for that kind of stuff!!

anybody know what people in Quebec call that night??

(hint) its the night before HALLOWEEN!!! [Razz][big Grin][Razz]

R.I.P this thread!!!

Seriously can we just let this one die already and continue again on the NEXT post about Cavern?!?!

Jared, I know you think Cavern sucks but you know how it makes you feel when I start bashing Hanson. Just chill out or I'm gonna start ripping on your beloved Hanson!

Siloet, just because your not posting under your real name doesn't mean your anonymous. A lot of the reasons problems get started on here is the attitude that you can "talk shit" and NEVER run into these people in "real life". Believe me it's just not true, you WILL run into people from this board. Just a tip.

And there ya'll have it.

All three of Cavern's fans showing off their stuff.

Burning bridges on a daily basis....

I may not book bands at PJC anymore,but I did get a call from two club owners in Hess Village asking me about any bands looking to play....seems I may be in the game after all,once again.

Carry on.Good job [Roll Eyes]

ok first of i don't drink and drive. and second siloet you can lick that little spot right inbetween my ass hole and ball sack. i was just expressing my opinion, no one has to listen to it, or read what i post, so if you don't like it, i'll give you a quater to call someone who gives a shit.

anyways. i don't really say things on this board that i wouldn't say in person. because i know most of these people, and the ones i don't i'm sure i will meet some day. also funny enought i'm one of the only people who uses there real name, and a picture of there car as there pic

go figure

I am the king, bring forth the heady wives

quote:

Originally posted by PalacePrincess:

quote:

(hint) its the night before HALLOWEEN!!!

bush soir?

its called MATTNIGHT

lots of drive by eggers, vandalizing, looting,partying ,,,

it gets crazy!!!! c'est bon ca

[big Grin][big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by wetundies:

quote:

Originally posted by PalacePrincess:

quote:

(hint) its the night before HALLOWEEN!!!

bush soir?

its called MATTNIGHT

lots of drive by eggers, vandalizing, looting,partying ,,,

it gets crazy!!!! c'est bon ca

[big Grin][big Grin]

sounds wonderful [Roll Eyes] I sure wish someone would vandalize and loot my property... that would be sooo... cool!!! Perhaps someone will loot some sound equipment or instruments from your favorite band sometime.

MAN! This is the kind of thread I was born for. The only problem is that I have no idea who Cavern or Phix are. I was thinking of defending Jared against the onslaught of abuse from these Cavernists, but he can take care of himself. I am glad to see that other people can start as much shit as Kung.

BTW - where is Kung?

And BTW re: my two-cents on Cavern, my band played with them back in September at C'est What and I've seen them a couple of other times. I can see that they might not be everyone's cup of meat but they are definitely extremely solid musicians and they're obviously making a real connection with some folks here, so good on 'em!

Being in an indie band is hard, you're putting yourself out on the line for little cash or any other kind of return, so I have respect for anybody who does it. Folks like Jared are certainly entitled to their opinion but at very least I think any independent band, part of our little scene or otherwise, should be treated respectfully by this community of music lovers.

That said, I do echo the sentiment that their buddies should probably back off a bit on posting at the volume they have been at times about the band - as a fellow shameless self-promoter I'm well aware of the fine line between clever and stupid, and they should try to be too.

Peace,

Mr. M.

Archived