Jambands.ca

I figured out "Zedonk"!

bradm

Look at the image; what do you see?

-

A zebra, attached to a baloon; the word "nero"; the word "ZEDONK". By applying secret Zen/Jedi Acronym Decoding Techniques, along with a healthy dose of mind-altering chemicals, we get...

Zebras

Exit

Ddownwards;

Operational

Nero

Kinetics

This explains both the visual content of the album cover, and the title of the song/album "ZEDONK".

Aloha,

BRAD (Bizarrely Rococo Acronym Development)

quote:

Originally posted by Booche:

Just go to Tijuana, you'll see plenty.

"Hey boys, come on in. The donkey show starts in 15 minutes. You wouldnt beeeelieve what this chick does to the donkey."

You're listening to RAQ's first album, aren't you?

I also sit corrected: I thought "Zedonk" was a made-up word; in hindsight, it seems a logical way to refer to the cross-breed of a zebra and a donkey. I'll get the Acronym Elves working a revamp to be delivered real soon now...

Aloha,

Brad

Acutally zonkey (a term I have heard also) is not the only defined term,not trying to argue here just discuss and I'm only mentioning it because my friend John (a vet) is here and he was reading this,and mentioned that the more common name used is 'zedonk',opposed to what I thought was more common 'zeedonk'.

He directed me to a couple links that explain it.

This one starts with hybrid cats but about 1/4 way down under "Domestic Animal Hybrids" details what a 'zedonk' or 'zonkey' is.

http://members.aol.com/jshartwell/hybrid-mammals.html

Zebra Hybrids

quote:

Zebras and Zebra Hybrids

Zebra hybrid is an all-encompassing term for a zebra crossed on any other equine. The term Zorse is to used to describe the cross of a zebras stallion to a horse mare. Other terms seen are Zebroid, Zony (zebra x Pony) or Zeony. Zebra -donkey crosses are termed Zebroid, Zebrass, or Ze-donk.

http://www.onelook.com/?w=zedonk&ls=a

I always thought it was 'zeedonk' guess ya learn somthing new all the time.

Archived