Jambands.ca

New Kraft Dinner Recipes

Uncle Reg

Hey ALL,

I am a pretty poor student at this point in the year and I fear that I will be living off of Kraft Dinner for a month. I am aquainted with putting hot dogs in it, but I feel I may need a little more diversity. Any good KD recipes out there????? Do you like it creamy or smooth (no inuendo intended)?

G

i like to get rid of 1/4 of the noodles before cooking. Adjust the amount of milk and margarine accordingly and then put in all the cheese powder (I like the sharp cheddar best) and you have an extra tasty treat!

Add salt and pepper to finalize.

oh and if you have some laying around, dice up a boneless chicken breast and add that to it. Ummm, yeah, throw some crispy bacon in there for good measure too.

I have a great mr. noodle recipe too. three words: taco bell sauce!

sometimes I would fry some galic and oregano and add it to the finised product for pesto KD. can use garlic powder and any spices if you like. Also add any fried veggies or tofu/meat(depending on preference) this will add up to a heady KD stir fry type of thing.

oh try making the KD with ganja butter. that can also be good too

Backbacon - taco bell sauce

That has been a staple of my diet for the past 3 years. We always have a drawer in our kitchen FULL of it. I like a lot of the recipes so far, I am not keen on brussel sprouts though, I was beaten up by a Belgian Man at a young age and I can't look at the stuff anymore. Tonight I went salt + pepper + grated cheddar cheese + sauteed broccoli = good times.

Thanks All it's nice to know my nutritional needs are being pondered.

Lates

G

Doesn't include KD, but an excellent lunch anyway.

1 can tuna

2-3 tablespoons miracle whip (mayo for the none believers)

4-5 tablespoons of salsa (degree of hotness up to chef)

cut up vegetables of choice (I go with celery, dill pickles and banana peppers)

*add or subtract ingrediants at your own discretion

mix and enjoy.

cheap lunch, and chances are you've got half the ingredients in your fridge already.

peace.jamesd.

Archived