Jambands.ca

grouphug.us confession - true or not?

PhishyK

I say NOT (emphatically)

Before my last job interview, my hair was really messy, so I went into a washroom to tidy it up. But the plumbing wasn't working right, so I couldn't get water out of the taps. My only solution was to urinate in my hands and use that to do my hair. I got the job.

...and again, NOT

this one time we were drinking at a friends house and he was all like i'm sick i need some contact solution for my contacts adn we were like ok partner, all drunk and stuff and said we could hlep him , we switched the solution with mr clean and had a good laugh, the next day he woke up and he's permanently blind.

This one's probably true though

I go to bed at 11pm, set my alarm for 1am and then wake up and say good night to all my friends that have instant messenger. I don't want anyone to think I am a loser because I go to bed so early.

What a loser though! (snicker)

I love grouphug.us so much

Oh man, this one's effing precious AND has relevance on this message board too!!

I did an evil thing. In September of 2002 I got drunk and slept with this girl I would have never hooked up with had I been sober. A few months later around April of 2003 I get a call from her and she tells me that she is pregnant. At first I got real worried but then I realized it was only once, I used protection and this girl really gets around. I consoled her and told her I would be there to help in any way I could. At the time I was bs'ing her but then an evil plot hatched in my mind. My favorite band Phish was set to start touring in July (now it was late May) and I had a tickets to see a few shows. I really wanted to go on a whole tour like I used to do in college but now I had a real job making such getaways tough. I work for a large corporation with great benefits. I saw my way to exploit the system. The company I work for gives an extra week of vacation time and $500 to newleyweds and two weeks vacation and check of $1000 to parents of newborns. I realized if I married this girl and admitted to being the father of this child I could possibly get enough time off work to go on tour and a nice check to help finance it. By the first week of June we were at the courthouse for a shotgun wedding, the baby was born on June 15th and by July 1st I had three extra weeks of unused vacation time and a check for $500 and $1000. The Phish tour started on July 7th, by the 5th I was on the road to Phoenix. I up and left her without saying a word and did not return home until August 5th two days after the tour ended. Needless to say she was an emotional wreck. I however had one more ace up my sleeve...I demanded a paternity test pronto. Sure enough the test came back clearing me of my obligation to her and the child and I had seen most every show on the tour! I felt bad for a while but she should have never rushed into marriage without knowing who the real father was and I was able to have the divorce complete by the time I went to Miami this past December for Phish's new years run.

Not that I would ever do that, but what a clever way to finance a tour... Especially if you were 100% positive that the kid wasn't yours... I'll probably catch some flack for saying this, but oh well. I'm sure if the situation were somehow reversed, and a girl fucked a guy over in the same fashion, I'd say the same thing. True or not, I think it's pretty smart.

have to agree with Sugar Megs on that one... I love going to shows as much as anyone out there, but I don't think taking advantage of another person is one of the ways to do it... I don't enjoy shows when I have a guilty conscience. It doesn't fit the scene in my opinion, you give and take, give and take... not take, take, take, and yes... and I think it is more caniving, than brilliant... I have no respect for anyone that pulls that kind of shit!

*giggle* more gems:

"One time i stole a pencil from a vegetarian and used it to write an anti-vegetarian song. I felt really good about it. In fact, i still do." [big Grin]

"I have a fear of goggles.. they're everywhere"

"I sometimes sip Windex when I'm bored."

this one is kinda freaky, but the writing style has kind of a jack handy flave:

"Whenever I play with my parents' dogs, I get a boner. This also happened when I played with my dogs growing up. Any kind of dogs, really. I have no idea why. I have never had any desire to have sex with a dog. In fact I think it's sick. They're just so damn cute and adorable and loving and eager to see you, it just makes certain neurons fire in my brain and I get wood in seconds flat. I might be disturbed by this, except that when it comes up (figuratively and literally) I'm not thinking about my woody, because I'm too busy playing with a dog."

What, and making a guy support a child that's not his is a positive thing? Talk about a lack of respect... Karma came around and bit someone in the ass alright... Too bad people can't focus on the fact that SHE fucked HIM over first...

I don't see how she fucked him over at all. He asked her to marry him and she said yes. If I proposed to a girl who was pregnant I would be expected to care for the kid whether or not he/she was mine.

I imagine that that story is a bunch of shit anyway.

Archived