Jambands.ca

Schwa!!!--->

MamaPink

Keep at it Miranda! - quit now while you're young and you won't have to shake that monkey off your back in 40 years time. My Mom had a hell of a time quitting smoking after 40-odd years and when she finally did (after like 8 tries), she found it very depressing for a while, we were very worried about her. It was rough, and I can see how it (the years of smoking) aged her.

Cigarettes are *not* sexy, imo, and I have never gotten used to coming home from a bar wreaking of smoke and all asthmatic. In fact, that's why I need to party in Kitchener-Waterloo more often!

You can do it! I believe in you!!!![big Grin][big Grin]

congratulations LMP!! i am so proud of you! [Razz][Wink] Marie adn i visited Walmart today to check out some pic deals- and we found some good ones- our dream is finally, finally, becoming a reality. by the way, where did you find that picture?? is there any way that i can get ahod of the guy with the long permed hair??...i'm usre he's got a website!

I was SO planning to quit, then a dude at my work who drives trucks down to the States on weekends started hooking me up with American smokes... I love my American smokes like boogieknight loves his crack [Wink] ... I actually smoke less now, which is good, but I'm also enjoying the cigarettes a lot more when I do have one... I'll probably quit after the Shaker... I'm too much of a realist to know that THAT particular festival will require lots of things, including lots of cigarettes...

Archived