Jambands.ca

It took a day...

PassedOutGuy

To totally digest what went down at the Opera House last night.... Ball , you made such a wrong decision in going to the Silver dollar... your show may have been good but this was mind blowing! I would tour with Keller Williams alone in a second after seeing him play from 5 feet away... complete insanity only to be topped minutes later by Charlie Hunter... WOW!

were you the younger group smoking mass amounts of kind weed...if so...cool...keller got a kick out of that....i talked w/ him for a bit of hunters set....he said it smelled good his entire set...and its the first time in memory he's smelled that 'kind' of weed....i said welcome to ontario.....right on guys...anyways i've been listening to keller for a couple of years now and have some amazing shows. plus i taped his show last friday and then past tuesday. if u liked tuedays show you have to check out the previous fridays show at the tralf in buffalo. two full sets plus encore. wow, what a night that was. we (my girl and I) were left in the club alone at the end and keller sat at our table, gave us shirts and autographs, and had a beer w/ us. it was amazing. i think i'm his biggest fan.

the funniest thing was i talked to people during hunter who said keller was garbage. so i guess he's not for everyone. oh and he totally changes his setlists. he has a huge list of songs he has written not to mention the best list of cover songs. check out his webside, it has a list of all the songs he has done. i think its bigger than phish's@!!@!!

anyways enuff ramblin'

peace smile.gif" border="0

Wow! All I can say is what a show! Keller was unreal. My 1st Keller experience. Dark Star and Third Stone From The Sun Teases. Then....Charlie. After chilling out to Keller getting a little groove on, I got PHUNKY during Charlie. He sounded great. Really good "Close Your Eyes" with Nora (she sounded great by the way). Anyone who wasn't there, make sure you check both these acts out next time!

well im not sure if myself and Kev were in the younger catagory at that show but we did burn a couple up front with some nice licorice papers... his sound man was a very kind brother too.. chatted with him before the show about the tour and all he could say was how stoked he was to get to see Charlie Hunter 11 times for free...

As I said before you phlakes, I went to Alvin Youngblood Hart because I knew the Bruce Cambell book signing would run late. I met Alvin and talked to him about Trey. Bad decision? I think not. Bruce Cambell was cool too. I talked to him about Xena, Frank Zappa and the Evil Dead movies. I had one of the best nights of my life. I'll be sending pictures in the next few days.

Geez...what else are you gonna talk to Bruce Campbell about?

I guess you could have asked him how early he knew that Ellen was a lesbian, and why on earth he isn't doing the Duke Nukem movie.

You should go to Ottawa for Luther Wright and the Wrongs. There will be no B-movie stars there wink.gif" border="0 but I promise you a fuckin great show.

Archived