Jambands.ca

BNB at Alphies

bouche

It looks like I'll be coming to Kingston for Halloween night!

What's the word so far for ticketing? Is doggie at the station grabbing some advance ones? I will probably need 2. How much are they?

Oh, doggie, there are no tix left for phil, but I'm trying to contact a burlington connection to see if their are any extras. I will let you know next week.

Advance tix went on sale on Monday, moving well already. There are 300 advance tix available, 100 at the door, and however many more the venue are cool with squeezing in above capacity. Tix are $10.00

This one is gonna be good, we've confirmed everything with Jeff Farrow on lights (the lighting guy from the Church show), and there are going to be some other cool surprises. See you there.

Cheers,

D

I'll let ya know. I think Lynn might want one so give her a shout. She went to Ktown this morning.

I have to see if I get thursday morning off. It is rather hectic right now and time off is hard to come by......

I havent even heard if I can get Oysterhead off so I am starting to think I may not get it

hmmm.... i wonder why the bands don't just give bouche comps? i think he should be on all the guest lists from now on to help him pay for the website and in appreciation for the band promotion he provides.... he's just one guy afterall...

huh?! oh crap ! did i say that out loud ?!?!! shocked.gif" border="0

Hey, thanks for the offer doggie but I dont want you to have to go back down there. Maybe if you find yourself in the area then sure, that would be great, but dont make a special trip.

Oh our way out of Syracuse last night, we ran into some people from Kingston who are also going to the BNB show.

Archived