Jambands.ca

moe.down --> ;-) big fun

bouche

What an amazing weekend of cool people and amazing music... big props out to the Burt Neilson Band and Grand Theft Bus for rocking the beer tent hard...there was a great Canadian representation, how about the big gang of East Coasters! Thanks to moe. for continuing to do things right...

totally. i thought i'd get booted for sneaking beers into the beer tent but when i walked past 2 entrance guards with 2 phat balloons in my hand and they did nothing i was sailing. it was awesome to chill with the ottawa crew again, as well as M, Shitidiot, dimafleck, his friends, my friend andrew from London, and myself - which i did quite a lot this weekend.

i like how our politicians keep getting smaller and smaller...the mayor can rock it!

perpetual groove, jacob fred jazz odyssey, john brown's body (i heard a lot without making it to the stage...i really am kicking my ass for not checking it out), and the duo really impressed me...but i've got to say that although i've never been to a phish show i think that these guys will take up a huge chunk of the tour slack in the united states. they're AWESOME. i don't really understand what is not to love about these guys. i don't care to know either...but that's just me.

I totally got off on seeing mike gordon play at moe.down...every time he got up onstage it all fit.

yikes!

and i learned one important thing for a festival...next time bring 10 bucks for chris.

the duo really impressed me...but i've got to say that although i've never been to a phish show i think that these guys will take up a huge chunk of the tour slack in the united states. they're AWESOME. i don't really understand what is not to love about these guys. i don't care to know either...but that's just me.

If all goes well, I'll be announcing a few Duo dates for Ontario before the end of the year!!!

it wouldn't be as fun without Burt Neilson Band and grand Theft Bus. i realized i hadn't said anyhitng before about their stellar sets...the burties rocked it out and played some awesome tunes and as always, grand Theft Bus kept people in a state of introspective bliss.

If the festival hadn't had Canadian representation I wouldn't likely have gone this year for more than one reason. I love my CanJam - and appreciate the cool thing we have going on in canada...with no sketchville. no offence to the american scene but i haven't seen so many twitchy bulging eyeballs ever. as much fun as touring all summer and selling 'wares' would be I think we're lucky that isn't the reality of tour.

oh boy! what a fantastic weekend! I was so excited about my first moe.down - and it was everything I expected!

Thanks Mike and Sharon for driving! No thanks to the border guard who held us up for a 1/2 hour!!

The music was fantastic....I danced sooo hard in the beer tent to Grand Theft Bus and Burt Neilson Band - THANKS GUYS!

And I still can't get the images of Train Wreck out of my head - CHoo CHoo!!!

Seeing Mike Gordan for the first time was a special treat I'll never forget!!!

Moe was wonderful...I enjoyed watching their Saturday set up on the hill with the crew!

((((PAT - you must move to Ottawa - it was great meeting you)))

Great Weekend spent with great friends - Cheers!!

P.S....Bouche I really don't think my man looks like Joey - but i'll let you imagine!

I just put this track on as well. Holy Crapola! This Benevento facker is basically playing the Wakeman keys part, Steve Howe guitar part and the vocal line ALL AT ONCE! The Mike's Song might get all the attention but the Roundabout is the bomb diggity. Fack.

I don't know where to start. I had such an amazing weekend. moe.down just keeps getting better and better. Thanks to Lordan for driving down with us. It was SUPER WONDERFUL FANTASTIC to hang out with Pat. I can't believe I'll only get to see you once a year. :(

Especially good times Friday night/morning with the entire O-Town gang. You all hippy crack me up! Thanks to GentleMonkey for introducing me to pickle juice ceasars. Best I've ever had. Thanks to Rosie for lending me her trousers. And thanks to all the lovely ladies who let me touch their boobies. You're all great.

The music was stellar this moe.down. Obviously moe. kicked my ass all over the place and I've been a fan of the Duo since last year, but Mike Gordon's addition just blew me away. Chu Chu!!!!!

BNB played the best I've ever seen them play. They really kicked out the jams and played all my favorite songs. They were super tight and really just ON! Well done guys. I absolutely love seeing you play.

Just when I thought I had no more energy left, GTB had me dancing like a banshee! I'm sure they picked up a few new fans.

If you missed it this year, don't next year. Camp Canada was in full effect!