Jambands.ca

BONNAROOOOOOOOOOOO

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the recipe for Mozzadilla's (I had to Google that puppy, loved the name)

And back to the review.

Ingredients:

Tortillas

Baby spinach

Fresh sliced and peeled tomatoes

Olive Oil

Butter

Sliced / crushed garlic

pine nuts

Fresh pesto (if possible)

Fresh sliced Mozzarella

Prepare your tortillas. Cover half the tortilla with spinach, tomato, garlic, pine nuts and sliced mozzarella. Drizzle on the pesto sauce

Heat a large skillet with enough butter / olive oil to cover the bottom.

Place the tortilla in the skillet and fold in half. Flip over after a minute or so...Should brown quickly. Press and remove to napkin or paper plate to drain. YUM!!!

I forgot to add the artist quote of the weekend... John Prine played "Your Flag Decal Won't Get You Into Heaven Anymore," which he hasn't played since Vietnam. After the song he said he hadn't played it in 25 years and that he "Took it out of retirement by special request of the President of the United States. It was not a formal request, but believe me, he's asking for it."

Awesome

AD

Great read AD.Thanks for posting that.

Now wheres TimmyB with the Gourds review?

I know he was at the gig,my buddy Brendan & Todd from Fat Cats caught the gig too & said they (Gourds) have an amzing energy live that just isn't adequatly captured on the recordings...

Great review AD. Almost as good as your Coachella one! I'm surprised with your comments about Rich Robinson's singing - he nearly singlehandedly ruined Wiser Time for me in Hampton NH.

Coachella is still to come, don't worry. Was gonna do it last night too but the Bonnaroo one took way longer than I expected. I'll get to Coachella on the weekend perhaps...

As for Rich, he seemed to nail all his parts this weekend. I'll have a closer listen once they release the LiveBonnaroo recording, but on Don't Do It, Brokedown Palace and Wiser Time he really stepped up, at least in my memory =)

AD