Jambands.ca

Go Leafs Go - Fan Forum

Kanada Kev

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great first two periods and a weak third, but we will take the two points. Man, Mats scores some beautiful looking goals. The Leafers are hot right now. Hopefully, we can keep it up. Great job from Raycroft over the last month. He has not been letting in those weak goals.

WOW!! Great friggin' game.

Two super hot goalies both doing impressive work.

The O'Neill and Sundin goals were beautiful. Puck control and passing were very on for the Leafs last night. They looked fantastic.

Typical third period breakdown, but better than in recent times. THey're on a great roll right now.

Later . . .

Kanada Kev =8)

Being beat in the playoffs every time by the team that you so overtly despise (and spend wayyyy too much time with your hate on) says a lot about your team. The more you malign the Leafs, the more ridiculous it is that you can't seem to get past them in the playoffs :P

BTW ... the Sens are only up by 3 points right now.

OK, maybe I should start telling you what you spend too much time doing. And that is: sucking.

Tell me a better place to put my hate, and if you say the Sens... well f u.

God I love sports... god I'm angry... and who is this god I keep talking about.

Edited by Guest
Yarrrr... I just wish the Sens would win it once.

BTW ... the Sens are only up by 3 points right now.

I think if I were a Leafs fan, I would want them to suck it up rather than make the playoffs but then again........I aint a part of MLSE.

The more you suck it up this season, the better your chances for the future because right now aint looking so great. Go ahead. Make some trades for the 'now' and mortgage your future. I would looooove to see ya'll spinning your wheels for a number of seasons.