Jambands.ca

Go Leafs Go - Fan Forum

Kanada Kev

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG. You probably have seen me in those lectures. I was a loud mouth. :) If they're still showing them, I must of said something worth repeating... or more likely, it's the one that they actually got on tape that makes the most sense, especailly when compared to the subsequent years of lectures/creeping alzhimers of Prof. Marlin.

Sorry for the hijack, now back to your regularly scheduled Leaf love.

Edited by Guest

I didn't see last night's game, but I saw the highlights. Man, Raycroft has been horribly inconsistent this year. The blame can't fall all on him, but he has to stop some of those shots. Our lack of scoring is also very frustrating. What do you do? A good start would be firing JFJ!

Great game last night!! A nice comeback in the third and a shootout win. Lots of great goals last night, but Perreault's goal in the shootout had to be the nicest. I hope that Kaberle is ok this morning. Janssen's hit was very late. Where the f*ck was the ref on that play?

Brutal hit from a guy that plays 4 minutes a game on a guy that plays 25+ minutes.

Now that was a real LATE hit, for those of you that thought the Neil hit was too.

It was so far behind the play the refs were already in the other end! Brutal.

Dave, I agree with you about the hit, but the ref was only about 15 feet away. He was behind the play and was circling around the net when the hit occurred. Dirty f*cking play by Janssen. This was about the only time we need Belak in the line up and he was a healthy scratch.

Great game by the leafs. Kaberle injury will be a big loss. I love the young defense players the leafs have. It makes me really wish they did not sign McCabe and Kubina. Hopefully they can win tonight. Also, I thought that Perrault goal was spectacular.

WOW! Friday night ROCKED. What a great game (fuckin' McCabe blows ... nice way to allow the game to get tied up in the dying seconds).

The hit on Kaberle was totally uncalled for and should have been punished with wayyy more than a 3-game suspension. That was head-hunting. Total intent to injure. There was no way he was trying to knock him off the puck!

Yanic's OT goal was friggin' sweet.

Last night's game against Barfalo? UGH! Good to see Tucker back.

Great shutout last night! Didn't see it, but i'll just watch the highlights again :)

Should be an interesting couple of games on Thu and Sat. Both teams have a lot to prove to show fans what they can expect down the stretch. I'm thinking that we're going to get a split.

What's with the talk that Kaberle could be out for the rest of the season???!!!??? If he IS, mark March 20th on your calendar for the bloodbath when NJ steps into the ACC (especially if the Leafs are out of the playoffs by that point).