Jambands.ca

Go Leafs Go - Fan Forum

Kanada Kev

Something the Leafs Forwards can't do.

I'll take Teams that peak too early in the Season for $300 Alex.

---- I mean common... two defencemen leading the team in assists... the rest of your team sucks, and Tucker is clearly playing for a contract... this is as good as he'll ever be. I hope you enjoyed the ride :) ahahahahahhahahahahahaahhahahahahahah

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slump ... oh well. Last night's game was the worst of the past few losses. Hard to watch. Hopefully that's the bottom of the slide and they can get their asses in gear and get back on top of things.

Tomorrow should be a lot of fun as you know Maurice is whoopin' their asses at practice today. They'll look different in Montreal.

Later . . .

Kanada Kev =8)

I wondered how long it would take before all the idiotic comments would start. We did not hear much from you at the start of the season, now did we. Hmmmm, I wonder if the Senators have started to win? How are your ankles? Back on the wagon now that they are winning. (Enter the comment in the next post, "I never gave up on my team.")I loved all that crying at the start of the season. Very amusing. Funny, there is always so much crying about how terrible Leaf fans are, but it seems quite the opposite. Go Leafs Go!!!

Edited by Guest

Fack, just watched the Leaf Lowlights at NHL.com. The first goal Atlanta scored was one of the best tic-tac-toe-tic's I've ever seen! And all those late goals... the way Maurice runs the team, they're running outta gas at the end of the games... it'll be a year or two before Paul gets all the guys he needs to play his game correctly! And the playoffs ;)

Edited by Guest

Weaker than weak ... they can't blame anyone but themselves. Good for Raycroft to let the first 4 shots on him in the 3rd period go in. If the rest of the fucking team isn't going to play, then why the fuck should he????

Slump is almost over. They will have at least one win by midnight this Saturday :)

Later . . .

Kanada Kev =8)