Jambands.ca

Go Leafs Go - Fan Forum

Kanada Kev

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats funny. Im not too big on Steve Simmons, but he hit the nail on the head there. Fuckin JFJ, what a tool. I can only imagine what Ponikorovsky would get from him if he were a free agent. What a stupid idiot. Just plain thoughtless.

::enter Jaimoe to say how great of a player Tucker is and how important he is to the team::

Anyway, big game tonight for both my teams. Best scenario - shootout.

Thats funny. Im not too big on Steve Simmons, but he hit the nail on the head there. Fuckin JFJ, what a tool. I can only imagine what Ponikorovsky would get from him if he were a free agent. What a stupid idiot. Just plain thoughtless.

::enter Jaimoe to say how great of a player Tucker is and how important he is to the team::

They are about the same without Tucker so I'd trade him. I'd still unload Antropov for a bucket of pucks.

Oooooooh, wait. It's not SSJ that is sounding like an idiot. It's Hal and Kanada Kev!!!!!!!!!

How in the fuck can both your favorite teams be 2 teams that are have fans that despise one another??????????????

What kind of hockey fans are you? I'll tell ya. You arent. Weirdos. The both of ya. Now, I must go throw up.

You think its easy being a Hab/Leaf fan???? I loathe these nights! Usually Ill go for whoever needs the points more, but tonight its both. So fuck. Just have to get stoned and drunk and see which way the wind blows I guess.

And KEv, I think you and I should start a support group for suckers like us. Our mantra could be something like, "Well, at least we arent Senator fans."

Oooooooh, wait. It's not SSJ that is sounding like an idiot. It's Hal and Kanada Kev!!!!!!!!!

How in the fuck can both your favorite teams be 2 teams that are have fans that despise one another??????????????

What kind of hockey fans are you? I'll tell ya. You arent. Weirdos. The both of ya. Now, I must go throw up.

Thanks dude.

You think its easy being a Hab/Leaf fan???? I loathe these nights! Usually Ill go for whoever needs the points more, but tonight its both. So fuck. Just have to get stoned and drunk and see which way the wind blows I guess.

Buddy, you just described my evening to a T!

And KEv, I think you and I should start a support group for suckers like us. Our mantra could be something like, "Well, at least we arent Senator fans."

Unfuckingbelievable!! That's perfect. Best response to those who think we are nuts ...

That was a fun game (aside from the Leafs losing). The "almost" comeback in the 3rd was amazing. Sundin rocked ... can't believe they don't make a call when a guy is spitting blood on the ice. Shame.

The Habs OWNED the faceoff circle. Two goals on one-timers off the faceoff.

That really was like a playoff game.