Jambands.ca

The perfect night!

Ms Zimmy

If you could plan your perfect night with a show (evening, night, morning), how would it play out and what show?

(Or if you've already had this perfect night, what was it?)

my perfect night would be dancing in a fancy place long black slinky gown, low music low lights ,light snacks ,wine , and holding one another cozy and moochie, and he has to rub my arm and shoulder, very easy going

hypthetically speaking:

Dinner with Mark, my grandma, Ghandi, Janis Joplin, Robin Williams and Marilyn Manson at Sushi on Bloor

Go see Wassabi Collective, Chameleon Project and U2 play at Lee's Palace until five in the morning-ish

Pofu with guacamole and scotch bonnet sauce for breakfast.

A trek down Queen St. W in the afternoon

sleep

go to work at the ROM archives

God ressurects Jerry this weekend instead of Jesus.

Mud and I watch him walk out of the vault - over to the cross area where he joins the rest of his bandmates - the Dead are set up under one cross, JGB under another and Old & In the Way under another and he just rotates between each for a never ending set of awesomeness.

Stars are out, crosses are burning (not in the KKK kind of way - just to get a nice fire going and not be wasteful). I'm dancing with Mud in some real nice long lush grass - no shoes - and from time to time she lays down so I can snort pieces of pizza off her chest.

Sweet sweet perfect night!

I would have to say it may have been Camp V when Shpongle spun after the Disco Biscuits played two giant sets, sandwiched nonetheless, by a set of Shpongle. All this pre-gamed and wrapped up by a great day/night/morning of music and chilling/camping with good friends in a beautiful spot.

Or maybe it was the Camp Bisco before that....

Or maybe it was Big Cypress... Or Radio City....

Or maybe it was when Yonder Mountain played three huge sets at Mishawaka and then another one the next morning....

Or maybe it was one of many, many amazing times I've been lucky enough to have...

Or maybe it's something I've yet to experience....