Jambands.ca

I am *so* reading Slash's autobiography...

Patchoulia

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you like this kind of reading, the following also come HIGH-ly recommended:

Scar Tissue- Anthony Kiedis

The Dirt- Motley Crue (I read this in 1.5 days could not put it down)

Long Time Gone- David Crosby

S

I'm actually reading "Long Time Gone" now...it's been on my bookshelf for ages (I found it in a Value Village years ago and bought it for 25 cents). I can't believe how much it's making me giggle!

• 3 weeks later...

just bought the book! i hope it is great because i wish i could understand why new books have the need to come out in the first year only in hardcover. like really..do i want a book that weighs 900 pounds and costs $31 that i will read in a few days? it's great for the long haul but really i just want something to last my vacation, thats light and not gonna break the bank.. so as it is im heading off to carribean holidaze with my 900 pound book in tow..i guess i can handle it, can't wait to get into it!!hope to see some of you there! happy holidays everyone!! n

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...
Great read, I can hardly put it down.

I hear that! I got it for Christmas and have been completely zoned out since I opened it. 2 days later and only two chapters to go.

What an incredible story. And I expected Axl to be portrayed as a total knob. I am surprised that Slash regarded him as such a genius. Slash's most boring day is more interesting than my most exciting. That's going to change my resolution outlook. Who's got heroin? It sounds really fun.

• 2 weeks later...