Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller
It's an exhibition game for Christ's sake!

That's all good and fine, but considering that he's not sitting players to rest them ahead of the season, rather they are all injured, what you see there is your starting D at the beginning of the season. Let's hope that some guys are back in time for the season.

Most injury reports in the preseason indicate nothing. How many groin injuries are out there?

Don't take this shit seriously. As a coach/gm would you want your players playing/trying in games that mean nothing? It's times like these guys like Yannick Webber and Max Power look good.

What do you really think they can provide once the going gets real?

Guest Low Roller

Well it looks like Gainey and Carbs got sick of trying to juggle the line-up, so they just decided to go with who they have signed to start the season. Max Pac and Chips will start the season in Hamilton, as will Henry and Denis (no surprises there). Webber is staying on for the time being until everyone heals.

ughhh... not so nice when you click on this on friday... :crazy:

"Let's get it on. (Offer good for Friday only. She could be replaced with something gross tomorrow. Note there are 17 pictures if you have the stamina) "

oops, the thursday post was the good one. go back and click on thursday!

I wore my Price jersey to work today, without really thinking "How clean was this jersey last time I wore it"... well, that was in Montreal during the playoffs... You can still smell the stripper perfume (on some parts of the jersey ;)

GO HABS GO!

very funny, sounds like a good trip