Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murray sidesteps a question regarding the possibility of Spezza being traded:

Asked specifically about the security of Jason Spezza, whose no-trade clause on his deal doesn't kick in until next season, Murray said: "He's our No. 1 centre. I'm not going to get into specific names. I don't think that's fair to the player, really, other than the guys that are unrestricted (free agents)."

Spezza for Pronger (B2)

Murray sidesteps a question regarding the possibility of Spezza being traded:
Asked specifically about the security of Jason Spezza, whose no-trade clause on his deal doesn't kick in until next season, Murray said: "He's our No. 1 centre. I'm not going to get into specific names. I don't think that's fair to the player, really, other than the guys that are unrestricted (free agents)."

Spezza for Pronger (B2)

that's fine with me!

The 27th place team in hockey almost pulled in 18,000 fans late in season where the white flag was waved months ago, sold a bunch of jersies, hotdogs and beer for a non-divisional/conference rival that wears teal in a crushingly dissapointing season marred by poor managerial decisions and a lot of disgruntledness. Confirmed.

When does the NFL start?

PS Lee and Bell drive me fucking crazy (at least Bell was benched).

Veteran broadcaster Gord Wilson was cursing his misfortune during a break in the action in the third. "I had two tickets for this game and stupid me, I left them in my car, on the front seat and in full view, last night," Wilson stated. "And guess what happened? Yup, that's right, somebody broke the window and left two more."

Veteran broadcaster Gord Wilson was cursing his misfortune during a break in the action in the third. "I had two tickets for this game and stupid me' date=' I left them in my car, on the front seat and in full view, last night," Wilson stated. "And guess what happened? Yup, that's right, somebody broke the window and left two more."[/quote']

That joke has been lingering around Toronto for months, but with Leaf tickets involved instead of Sens ones. Still, the joke certainly is applicable in both cases.