NHL Playoffs 2009

badams

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God' date=' have the Caps ever disappointed me.[/quote']

me too! I wanted them to win it all!

My heart wants the Caps to win, but my head knows that the Leafs get an extra pick off NY through the Antropov deal if the Rangers make it to the second round of the playoffs. So I'll have to cheer for the Capitals next year...

Guest Low Roller
I'm friggin pissed that my work has continued my horrible schedule for another week and haven't been able to catch most of the first round.....

May 2nd can't come fast enough.

Maybe if the city controlled the schedule you wouldn't be having this problem.

lowblow.jpg

Gawd I hate all the spins the media is putting on the Avery situation, i'd put the guy on my team any day, I had to change back to the habs game to get away from the shit coming out of the announcers mouths.

Also on a side but very important note, I wish Regis McGuire would go away forever.

What the crap is wrong with the Sharks?

Agreed. I thought with the previous years' failures and a new coaching staff that this year would have been different. Although' date=' Anahiem in the first round is a pretty tough draw. [/quote']

They havn't even shown up, that's the sad part. Maybe the Leafs can get Thorton on the cheap next year.

Guest Low Roller
Your upset pick was brutal.

Isn't that exactly what I wrote?

You wrote "So much for my upset pick! Brutal." and I replied "Your upset pick was brutal."

It's a play on words see. You're upset that your upset pick fell through, in the meantime I'm mocking your upset pick in the first place.

As if Detroit was losing to Columbus.