Jambands.ca

Roll Call: envelope 3 *late show* Sat. night

NewRider

6288_142463421799_581136799_3356164_3287416_n.jpg

- envelope 3 playing live until after 4 A.M.!!! -

Dominion on Queen

One block west of the Don Valley Parkway on Queen Street, late night, October 10th, 2009.

Doors at midnight. Patio. Kitchen open late, wide selection of domestic and international microbrews

Tickets $10 in advance/$15 at the door.

where do we get advance tickets?

Tickets should be delivered from the printers today- as soon as we have them; they will be available from the bartender at $10 each NO service charges at the Dominion on Queen. I will post to this thread again when I know the bartender has them at the bar.

I will have some tickets on me the night of, so you could also track me down and get your $10 ticket that way. There may also be one or two of the usual suspects with them for sale at the Opera House. Will keep you posted on the W's.

In the meantime, if you can't wait- tickets via ticketweb work out to $12.24 INCLUDING service charge.

IMPORTANT NOTICES

The door time has moved back to 11PM. If you've got nothing planned then come and drink, schmooze, hear the soundcheck, shoot some pool, try the Dominion's famous beef Vindaloo etc. etc.

The owner of the Dominion on Queen has generously donated $50 worth of prize vouchers redeemable at the bar for food and/or drink. We will raffle these off during the show, so HANG ONTO YOUR TICKET STUBS when you arrive- you could score FREE BOOZE!

Did someone say Roll Call? I'm IN!

Advanced Tickets are now available at the Dominion on Queen from the bartender. They're available during regular business hours: 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 a.m.

We are also going to have a Will Call setup, if you'd like to have tickets at the advanced cost waiting for you at the venue, then PM me- this option is only being offered to the Jambands.ca community.

Cheers!