Jambands.ca

March Madness

Booche

I wish NCAA Football had a tournament like this.

That would be awesome. I love that the NCAA hockey Final Four is called The Frozen Four.

If March Madness is over-hyped to dinghy, then what great tournament is under-hyped? CIS football, hockey, CHL playoffs? The most boring over-hyped international sport of them all is F-1.

Well now that Ollie has weighed in I bet you regret your comments now Dinghy. The stink that rubbed off on you by merely even having the same opinion of the massive fail that is Ollie will linger for weeks. There's more than few reasons why the Sens haven't won a cup and Ollie is one of them.

Just another example of exploiting young amateur athletes for cash, most of whom won't even get a sniff of the pros. It's sad really.

Hey Ollie, this along the same lines...first click this, http://www.ru1000.org/ for the sole purpose of getting to "From RU1000: A Letter to the Freshmen". Once there, click on the link, " campus remained in a state of total deterioration." It's an interesting look at university sports, all sparked by the guy who originally wrote a book called "Spoilsport." http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/28/opinion/nyregionopinions/28NJdowling.html

Edited by Guest

If you can't get into March Madness, then get out of Rich Stadium.

Every game has the potential to be epic.

Wow...Simmer down...thought Rich Stadium was the place to vent our opinions/frustrations about sports.

I find basketball extremely boring to watch on the tube. Whatever floats your own boat...

Everyone has there own opinion...I also extremely disliked the last phish show I went to, and never plan on going to another...does that mean I have to leave jambands.ca too?