Jambands.ca

Anyone been to Chicago?

MamaPink

i've been to Chicago many times (as that's where DSO is based) and would suggest pricelining a room for the best rates. You'll likely end up near the airport, but public transportation is the quickest and only way to go.

You can get a nice room/suite for $40 US a night in a quality hotel.

The Vic Theatre is a good place to see a show too.

The blueline train runs 24hrs from the airport to downtown too [Razz]

3 nights of Ween huh?

have fun

I've been to chitown before, and will be heading there again for NYE this year. Hotels can be relatively expensive, the easiest way to get a deal is thru priceline.com

For NYE, I managed to get a room at a boutique hotel, the hotel allegro, for $83/night...and I think I may have bid a lil too much even. The rooms normally go for about $160/night. Pretty decent hotel, flat screen tv's in every room, nice decor, and best of all, free wine everyday btwn 5-6pm !!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to bump this thread, cause I'm thinking of hitting the Garaj Mahal/String Cheese on the 30th and the Umphrey's McGee on the 31st, I'd like to find a cheap Hotel in the areas of both the venues or just something cheap I suppose. Solar G, help a brother out with some info, or a place for 6 people to crash [Wink]

Thannks in advance.

Archived