Jambands.ca

NBA playoffs

peipunk

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck yeah!

That was a good night of shooting for the Mavs. Terry's rainbow dagger over 2 Heat players and Dirk was awesome. Hope they stay hot.

LeBrick? Missses a three, Dirk dunks (he may have gotten a step again but whatever, Dirk is a game away from becoming a god), James gets a charging call and then misses a three on the next possession. And then Kidd drains another 3. Soooooooo good.

Wade with a hip injury? Just hammer him in game 6. Don't even try to hide it. Kill the head.

I can't handle these late starts! 9:30 (out here) is ridiculous. I lasted until midway through the third last night. This whole series, actually, has been the same story. For chrissakes!

The pain of Atlantic Time Zone bites deep my friend. I have given up even trying, my work day depends on me being asleep by 11.

I can't handle these late starts! 9:30 (out here) is ridiculous. I lasted until midway through the third last night. This whole series' date=' actually, has been the same story. For chrissakes![/quote']

The pain of Atlantic Time Zone bites deep my friend. I have given up even trying, my work day depends on me being asleep by 11.

I know eh? Luckily game 5 in hockey goes tonight and the next B-ball game should be on saturday. Looks like game 7 will be the true test of character. Hey, at least were not in Newfoundland!

Edited by Guest
accuracy standards

Why the FUCK is there no game on tonight? Brutal

Sunday, 8pm EST, that's the way the NBA likes it.

Stick to Phish hippie.

That was great. Suck on that. I wish I could have had more camera angles to catch the Big 3s various expressions. Right around the 3 minute mark they started getting extra special.

Anyway the better team won. Imagine having a defensive centre, a bench, two strong scorers and starters that know their role. You might win a championship or something.

Glad Dirk solidified his legacy as one of the best shooting big men ever.

Great win for Dallas, and I'll be happy to hear the compliments for the next ten years about Dirk being dope. :D And good on Kidd, Terry and Marion for finally getting their ringy-dingies.

And the arrogant fucks got what was coming, although I feel strange. I still will and always did admire Wade's game, but in this one it was as if he felt "No biggie, I got back-up." He was driving to the basket, but thinking about the option of the dump off too often. LeBron seemed to be saying to himself, yet again, "Just stay out of Wade's way and it will all work out." And the worst part for me is that Bosh played his 'role' perfectly, he did what his team asked him to do to a T, and is the only one who understands that if he were to have mutinied and taken over the game {and he could have with the foul trouble Dallas had} that the Heat could have had a shot at winning. The worst part being that now I sympathize with the prick, and I feel that it might take a year or two, but Bosh, if not Wade and LeBron, will win a championship. His reaction was like watching old film of Garnett going out in the first or second round and simply falling apart emotionally afterward out of frustration and exhaustion. I've never been much of a jar-jar-bosh fan, but I think I understand now that he felt he had no 'choice' but to leave Toronto if he wanted to win. It was LeBron who tainted the whole team, and maybe it was his conscience that kept him from doing what he should have when the chips were down?

Edited by Guest

You people need to wise up.

All the people that were rooting me on to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life they had before. They have the same personal problems they had to today. I’m going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want with me and my family and be happy with that.

Guest Low Roller

The self-proclaimed King wanted it to be easy. His company's logo should be a cart in front of a horse. I think that's his biggest flaw. He doesn't realize what Michael Jordan figured out: All his financial success and popularity flows from how he conducts himself as a basketball player. James thought he could team up with his buddies and win championships and the public would think it was just like winning titles in Cleveland. Then came the backlash, and he hasn't handled that well, either.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/michael_rosenberg/06/13/mavs.heat.finals/index.html#ixzz1PBHzbias

You people need to wise up.
All the people that were rooting me on to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life they had before. They have the same personal problems they had to today. I’m going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want with me and my family and be happy with that.

With a kill or be killed attitude like that I'm shocked he doesnt have a ring on every finger.

People are acting like his career ended last night. It wasn't too long ago that the "experts" had Miami being lucky to lose in the conference finals. They made it to the finals and then all the "experts" had them winning in 5 after game 1. Not that I'm willing to bet on it or anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if they won it all next year.

edit to add: Which is to say, Lebron is in control of his own destiny. Once he gets his head out of his ass he'll win it. Like A-rod. Sorry for the convolusion. But thats my two cents.

Edited by Guest