Jambands.ca

Furthur Fall Tour 2011

Kanada Kev

Furthur featuring: Phil Lesh * Bob Weir *

Jeff Chimenti * John Kadlecik * Joe Russo * Sunshine Becker * Jeff Pehrson will perform at the following shows:

Thursday, November 3, 2011 at the Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester, NH. Doors open at 6:00 PM. Showtime is at 7:30 PM. Reserved tickets are $64.50 via mail order. Credit cards will not be accepted for this performance.

Friday, November 4, 2011 at the Cumberland County Civic Center in Portland, ME. Doors open at 5:30 PM. Showtime is at 7:00 PM. General Admission tickets are $45.00 via mail order and $50.00 via credit card.

Saturday, November 5, 2011 at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Wilkes-Barre, PA. Doors open at 5:30 PM. Showtime is at 7:00 PM. Reserved and General Admission floor tickets are $60.00 via mail order. Credit cards will not be accepted for this performance.

Sunday, November 6, 2011 at the Mullins Center in Amherst, MA. Doors open at 6:00 PM. Showtime is at 7:30 PM. Reserved tickets are $64.50 via mail order. Credit cards will not be accepted for this performance.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at the John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville, VA. Doors open at 5:30 PM. Showtime is at 7:00 PM. Reserved tickets are $64.50 via mail order. Credit cards will not be accepted for this performance.

Thursday, November 10, 2011 at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY. Doors open at 6:30 PM. Showtime is at 7:30 PM. Reserved tickets are $74.50 via mail order. Credit cards will not be accepted for this performance.

Friday, November 11, 2011 at the OnCenter in Syracuse, NY. Doors open at 5:30 PM. Showtime is at 7:00 PM. Reserved tickets are $57.00 via mail order and $62.00 via credit card.

Saturday, November 12, 2011 at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, NJ (The world's playground). Doors open at 5:30 PM. Showtime is at 7:00 PM. Reserved tickets are $66.50 via mail order and $71.50 via credit card.

Sunday, November 13, 2011 at the First Niagara Center in Buffalo, NY. Doors open at 6:00 PM. Showtime is at 7:00 PM. Reserved tickets are $64.50 via mail order and $69.50 via credit card.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at the Bryce Jordan Center in State College, PA. Doors open at 5:30 PM. Showtime is at 7:00 PM. Reserved and General Admission tickets are $60.00 via mail order and $65.00 via credit card.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at the Jerome Schottenstein Center in Columbus, OH. Doors open at 5:30 PM. Showtime is at 7:00 PM. Reserved tickets are $54.50 via mail order and $59.50 via credit card.

Friday, November 18, 2011 at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, IL. Doors open at 6:00 PM. Showtime is 7:30 PM. Reserved tickets are $64.50 via mail order. Credit cards will not be accepted for this performance.

Saturday, November 19, 2011 at the Alliant Energy Center in Madison, WI. Doors open at 6:00 PM. Showtime is 7:30 PM. Reserved tickets are $54.50 via mail order and $59.50 via credit card.

Sunday, November 20, 2011 at the Fox Theatre in St. Louis, MO. Doors open at 6:00 PM. Showtime is 7:30 PM. Reserved tickets are $67.50 via mail order. Credit cards will not be accepted for this performance.

Monday, November 21, 2011 at the Murat Theatre @ Old National Centre in Indianapolis, IN. Doors open at 6:00 PM. Showtime is 7:30 PM. Reserved tickets are $64.50 via mail order and $69.50 via credit card.

The first mail in/send in dates for these performances are Saturday, September 10, 2011 & Monday, September 12, 2011.

Please state the following on the outside of your envelope:

•Name and date of the venue

•The number of tickets that you are requesting

•Reserved or GA preference for The Mohegan Sun Arena and The Bryce •Jordan Center

•If you will accept "Any" Reserved or General Admission Tickets

•Taper Tickets

----------------------------------------------------------

The crew of GDTS TOO

September 9, 2011

"This is the season of what

Now is the time of returning

With thought jewels polished and gleaming"

Robert Hunter

So when purchasing it gave me assigned seats in a row on the floor, but when pulling up the seating plan it shows that floor is general admission (which I do believe was the case when The Dead played the same venue, which at the time was HSBC arena). Do you think it will be GA floor? I'm a hoping so. Either way...

Got my pre-sale tix for Buffalo. Floors!

I like Furthurs pre-sale much mor ethan Phish's. With the Furthur pre-sale I coudl choose where I wanted to be.

Phish's lottery system has caused me to stop doing pre-sale as I don't want to be stuck with lawns. They should have an option for "no lawn" with Phish tix.

Also anyone notice they changed the venue from the HSBC to the 1st Niagra center? Good change as the HSBC is huge and the sound blows.

See you there!

greatful%2Bdead%2Bbus.jpg