Jambands.ca

Ask "hamilton" a question.

MarcO

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally posted by jon:

Why do i get funny feelings in my nether regions everytime I think about beef?

Perhaps your hands are down the front of your pants while you are thinking about beef. Next time this happens, check to see where your hands are. If they are inside of your underwear (assuming you wear any), that could be the cause of the "funny feelings" you mention. What you do with your hands next depends upon what outcome you want to produce.

Warning: you probably shouldn't "think about beef" more than fourteen times a day.

Guest Low Roller

quote:

Originally posted by hamilton:

Again, the answer is 42.

Bear in mind that this highly dubious answer was only calculated by the second greatest computer ever created.

This has few parts:

a)What is your least favourite Phish song and why?

b)What would you do to make the song better?

c)Why would you bother trying to make it better?

d)Why would you bother to like Phish?

e)Given that you like Phish and have explained why,what would you do to make the lot scene less sketchy and how would you help to improve the obviously low quality of the music,especially the song writing?

Originally posted by jared:

what is that thing growing you know where? and is it bad?

Is the "growing thing" in your nether regions? Is it giving you "funny feelings"? Are you thinking about beef? If so, check the response to jon's post. If not, see your doctor/physician/medicine man/shaman.

Originally posted by Esau:

This has few parts:

a)What is your least favourite Phish song and why?

Guyute, because it is (i)too long for a song that is (ii)always the same; (iii)overplayed, particularly from '98-00.

b)What would you do to make the song better?

I'm just in the audience. I can't do anything to make it better. If I were in the band though, I'd start by playing it less often. Like once or twice per tour.

c)Why would you bother trying to make it better?

Because you asked me to.

d)Why would you bother to like Phish?

Because I know that it annoys you, Greg!

e)Given that you like Phish and have explained why,what would you do to make the lot scene less sketchy and how would you help to improve the obviously low quality of the music,especially the song writing?

Nothing. As I said, I like Phish for the sole reason that it annoys you; thus, if I "improved" it, you wouldn't be annoyed (or you'd be less annoyed, anyway), and that would reduce the pleasure that I feel from witnessing other peoples' pain.

Hope this helps.

quote:

Originally posted by hamilton:

Hope this helps.

Not really given that I am not annoyed by anyone who enjoys Phish(just those who push it),I am listening to 12.07.95 Niagara Falls Convention Center, Niagara Falls, NY as I type this.Answering questions with "becasue you asked me"? tsk tsk...

Thanks for the answers though,doesn't help or shed any light,but thats ok,I wasn't expecting them to. [big Grin]

I am listening to 12.07.95 Niagara Falls Convention Center, Niagara Falls, NY as I type this.

Hey! [big Grin] My first show! And guess who talked me into going? yup........ hamilton!

years later, I realize there's a lot to like about this show, from the "epic" Split Open and Melt and the speedy Reba, to the absolutely mind-fucking Mike's> Weekapaug > Space Jam to close the 2nd set. Great show, think I'll crank 'er up tonight!

enjoy Greg! c'mon - Phish aren't all that bad are they? [Wink]

I am listening to 12.07.95 Niagara Falls Convention Center, Niagara Falls, NY as I type this.

A great show, even the Guyute (see, it was rare back then). The Mike's>Groove was particularly good, and the Split Open And Melt was excellent, too. I took little wee MarcO to that one - I believe it was his first show, the dear. [smile]

1) do you work? are you at work? and, will you still have this job after a day in the life of Abby?

2) should i continue reading The Manticore despite my apparent apathy towards the book? ive started it twice, but if its merely a stab at obgyn's, i have no need. wanna tell me how it ends?

3) how did you come up with 42? is it precise enough? why not two decimal places?

4) can you predict the shelf life of a useful thread such as this one?

Guest Low Roller

quote:

Originally posted by PalacePrincess:

DON'T PANIC!
!!!
just stick a fish in your ear.

As long as you know where your towel is, everything will be fine.

Originally posted by ¿questcequecest?:

1) do you work? are you at work? and, will you still have this job after a day in the life of Abby?

No.

No.

Irrelevant.

Does anyone wnat to give me a job?

2) should i continue reading The Manticore despite my apparent apathy towards the book? ive started it twice, but if its merely a stab at obgyn's, i have no need. wanna tell me how it ends?

Don't read a book just because you "should". That's how I ended up reading Anna Karenina. I can't remember how The Manticore ends, quite frankly...

3) how did you come up with 42? is it precise enough? why not two decimal places?

According to Deep Thought:"I checked it very thoroughly and that quite definitely is the answer." If you insist, though: 42.00

4) can you predict the shelf life of a useful thread such as this one?

Not with any accuracy. It all depends on when you people get bored with my ramblings. MarcO and CyberHippie have been listening for over ten years, so I can't really say...

Originally posted by Velvet:

Was the 12-tone musical system invented or discovered?

huh.... the system is merely a method of expressing something that already exists in nature. The system itself didn't "create" the tones, just as the alphabet didn't invent or create sound. So then the system was... invented. I think.

Archived