Jambands.ca

WooHoo the BEN is back...

rabidmonkey

I don't know how many of you have heard of Ben Bens on Somerset, but they used to be the most incredible chinese food retaurant in the city. They lost their main cook about a year ago and the food went to shit. I took a little break from studying and went down for lunch today, and my god, IT'S BACK.

They got a new cook about two weeks ago and he is fantastic. For $6 you get enough food to last you for the day (I'm so full I feel ill). Everyone should stop by and check it out.

Oh, and Happy Birthday monkey-man. You rock my world.

Yeah, just had Ben Ben (which means "stupid stupid" in Chinese) last week. Very tasty, but if you don't know So Good, well, you just don't know. Take it from one who lives in the 'hood, ain't no eatin' like eatin' So Good.

And a very happy birth anniversary to the gentlest of monkeys, Monsuer Gentlemonkey.

I'm with ya on the SO GOod. In terms of veggie food, that's where it's at. The Woo Shui veggies are the bomb.

Another good choice is Northern 2, further down the road. Get the veggie dumplings and ask for spicy peanut sauce on top. You won't regret it.

I'll be arriving in the 'morrow, and will be chowing down on some dank chinese asap.

See y'all on the 22nd.

Blane