Jambands.ca

PHOTOS?

LJFH

those digital cameras - i just hate them - totally unpredictable as to exactly when it will decide to snap the pic - you hit the trigger and a second or two later it decides to go off...

incredibly complicated to figure out how to work

and the damn flashes are soooo bright! you cant help but looking like a dear in headlights

I really miss film i think.

Bouche, I am pleading with you...appealing to your compassionate side...begging even...

Please, please, please do not post the picture of me deep throating something. I can't even remember what it was exactly, nor do I wish for my talents to be displayed for all to see.

Oh God was I drunk.

The image will be up on ebay shortly. The bidding will start at $20 wink.gif" border="0

I'm laughing here, because you said "something", and I'm trying to remember what it was. I know that it wasn't a schwarma. I'll have to go get the pics off of the camera to find out.

I didn't even think to talk to anyone about writing a few words about sunday. Who's up for the challenge? Did anyone keep their faculties together enough to try and summarize the evening for the rest?

Dear Ms.Huxtable,

thank you for the previous post. We don't need to see the pictures anymore. I have an excellent visual in my 'head' about the picture you are talking about.

"Skanking it up, shaking it down, shaking that thing all Over town."

Alright! After frantic investigation and negotiations I think I am safe. Apparently the object in question was clean (whew) and there were only five posters made of the shot. You wouldn't believe what I was asked to do to get the original sent to me or destroyed. I mean the nerve, who do you think I am? Thank God there won't be a camera around when it's performed. shocked.gif" border="0

Shit I had forgotten about the Pepto Bismol... do you think it's time I seek professional help?