Jambands.ca

Another question to spend time on...

Tonberry

Guest Low Roller

Actually I'm going to revise that statement and say that there is potentially a lot of harm for two people to eat a whole turkey with gravy ESPECIALLY with Ms.H having to wake up every four hours or whatever.

we just have to get mikes oven door back on - then he'll tell us what day we're coming-- i have my mom on the phone right now to tell me how to fix the door -

does anyone know how to put on an oven door?

here are the instructions for my mothers general electric (viking) range

to reinstall:

make sure the hinge supports are fully engaged before unlocking the hinge levers.

and then proceed in reverse of the instructions below for removing the door

to remove the door

1. open door fully

2. pull up on the lock located under each hinge support and engage them in the hook of the hinge levers. (you may have to apply a little downward pressure on the door to pull the locks fully over the hooks)

(so they're horizontal when they're locked to take off turn it at the bottom so it's verticle to reinstall.)

3. grab door by sides and pull bottom of the door up and towards you to disengage the hinge supports

keep pulling the bottom of the door towards you while rotating the top of the door towards the range to completely disengage the hinge levers.

I remember CatPhish telling me once that I had appeared in one of her dreams. It took place in a grocery store, and was something like a contest that involved putting as much $ worth of food into a cart in a short amount of time. CatPhish went for KD, and I went for frozen turkeys. Apparently I beat her on the turkeys...

Free food? Sounds good. A pre-4/20 gathering, maybe?

Aloha,

Brad