Jambands.ca

Extravaganja

gentlemonkey

SO, with 4/20 nearly upon us. I need to ask this question. I remember through college/university there being a rumour about a smoke out happening at Majors Hill Park 4/20 at 4:20pm. I never actually went to check it out, but i was wondering if any of you have heard of/been to this event..?

everybody must get stoned

Guest Low Roller

I was there last year. Cops were totally sweeping the area.

A better place is across the street behind the Art Gallery. Nice view of the river and high ground so you see any cop activity in the area.

Spontaneous games of frisbee have been known to break out there.

word to the wise...ottawa cops suck (in my oppinion). I would highly advise against openly puffing in front of an officer or buying a dime bag on Rideau St. trust me, if they wanna be dicks about it they can make it way more hassels then it's worth.

I repeat: DO NOT TRY TO BURN DOWN ON MAJOR'S HILL ON 4/20!!!!

We are NOT in Tdot or peterborough!!!! We are the lucky folks who get to deal with not only Ottawa police, but OPP and on the hill the RCMP too...you DO NOT want these fellas to spy you burnin' down infront of the PBuildings!!!!

Go w/ what the LowRoller says......

Giggles grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

I have attended one every year for the past 6 years. Mostly in Toronto, but also Peterborough.

From my expereince, you can smoke a joint right in front of a cop. I have almost every year. They are around, they do know what's going on, but in my experience, they don't do anything about it, give anyone a hard time or make arrests.

Get out and support the cause. Absolutely.

Guest Low Roller

You forget that this is Ottawa, the Anal Retentive Capital of the World. Cops will gladly ruin somebody's day here for smoking a doob in public.