Jambands.ca

Q of the Day

Chewie

Shakedown Street!!!!!

Oh wait, we are taking about that other band, arent we...... augh, are you telling me this town aint got no heart?

This was a thread from way back in the day, I cant believe it.

I had originally stated Wolfman's Brother

"Well it was many years ago now......."

I think a YEM would sum it up quite well, knowing Phish and all, but I would want to hear a Harpua.

Yes,

a Harpua would be pretty cool.

"Um-pa-pa um-pa-pa um-pa-pa um-pa-paaaaa"

(BradM, I love your idea of a Gin and Juice. That's hilarious. They could bill their first show back as Formerly The Gourds)

That's funny, Booche.

When we were picking up Chewie for out Phil trip, his roomate's boyfriend was playing us tunes, "listen to this... this is Phish with Dave Matthews, and John Popper.. it's awesome!" ...... he puts it on and it's 'Gin and Juice'! I didn't bother to explain. He seemed to be quite content with the super-lineup.

I was just toying with the idea of Phish's comeback last week with a buddy. I said it would be great if Phish came back and did 'Harpua' for their first show. That's it. One loooong version. I'm sure Trey could think of an elaborate enough story to fill 5 hours! [Eek!]

quote:

Originally posted by backbacon:

When we were picking up Chewie for out Phil trip, his roomate's boyfriend was playing us tunes, "listen to this... this is Phish with Dave Matthews, and John Popper.. it's awesome!" ...... he puts it on and it's 'Gin and Juice'! I didn't bother to explain. He seemed to be quite content with the super-lineup.

yeah, he is a real fuckin clown...she wanted me and him to go to cedar point together this weekend. if i did i'd go nuckin futs!!!

hey bb...my roomie wants to "experience" a show...i told her she couldn't handle it...she got soooo loaded for the firday big sugar show she was groping me and any other sausage that walked by...

she pulled the same shit at bayfest.

she is definately a "party" girl! but i'm afraid if i took her to a scene that's even more liberal than what she's used to...she'd be one of those chicks i've seen at dmb and phish shows...

and that's all i need is to have to call an ambulance is say like frickin chicago....

quote:

Originally posted by Booche:

Is that how you got your name their Einstein?

ask her...nyuk nyuk!

i'm telling you guys...she couldn't handle the lot. she's the one jerry is sing to..."Maybe you had to much to fast?"

but if she keeps on insisting i might bust her out at one of the other one shows...specifically detroit

quote:

Originally posted by AC/DC Bag:

Gamehendge messiah: the continuing story of Col. Forbin and his trusty fleet hound Mcgrupp.

what the hell are you talking about...i thought we were dsicussing how much of a hizzo my roomate is...

oh shit...right...the real thread i started...LOL!

• 2 weeks later...

Back to this tired ol' topic.

About your guess, CHewie:

After yesterday reading of all the hoopla phish return what-have-you, on my way to work in the evening the song that was playing when I turned my car on was Boston's "Longtime"! Coincidence? Highly doubt it.

Also, ELP's Karn Evil 9 would be a wicked opener:

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends

We're so glad you could attend

Come inside! Come inside!

There behind a glass is a real blade of grass

be careful as you pass.

Move along! Move along!

Come inside, the show's about to start

guaranteed to blow your head apart

Rest assured you'll get your money's worth

The greatest show in Heaven, Hell or Earth.

You've got to see the show, it's a dynamo.

You've got to see the show, it's rock and roll ....

However, I'm still going with the Tweprise> Mike's