Jambands.ca

QOTD 12-03-02

bouche

I can't seem to find the kinks.

But, I forgot about one majorly important christmas song....

"another lonely christmas" by prince...that's some super shit.

The compilation is coming along way tooo good. It may be a 2-disc set. I'll put up the list after it's set in stone. Listening to XTC "Thanks for Christmas" right now...killer.

Keep em coming. I found the Run DMC tune, and it's WICKED.

bouche, if you like that bananarama song, i have the whole making of video -> that and the one they did in toronto too [Wink]

i'm sure they were both xmas gifts from my hip parents at the time...

actually, i still watch it every year or two. i like seeing boy george, just outta bed no makeup... and to brush up on my vocabulary trying to follow geldoff's rantings

The canadian one is funny too when they are on the phone arguing with platinum blonde's management that they wont be sending a limo to pick them up...

Here you go Bro:

You want some of this.

Christmas Jug Album

All-acoustic skiffle-swing holiday combo featuring Dan Hicks, Commander Cody alumnus and S.F. Bay Area luminaries: Greg Dewey (Country Joe MacDonald, Mad River), Tim Eschliman (Rhythmtown-Jive Commander Cody, The Moonlighters), Turtle Vandemarr, Austin Delone (Commander Cody, The Moonlighters, Elvis Costello, Fabulous Thunderbirds), Paul Rogers (bandleader of Those Darn Accordions!), Jim Rothermel (Jesse Colin Young, Van Morrison), Blake Richardson.