Jambands.ca

Dont Miss Phish Tonight!

Woolner

Guest Low Roller

Sorry to say that I didn't like the song they played last night. It was too slow, and I'm fairly sure it killed the crowd. I guess it didn't help that Paul Schafer was making an ass out of himself beforehand. I was majorly disapointed by the whole thing. Thumbs down.

I thought they sounded great. Vocals were bang on (with the exception of Trey's hiccup!).

All Of These Dreams is a nice song with good lyrics ... and how many Phish tunes can you say that about? [Wink]

As for "killing the crowd", I don't get it? You mean the crowd that just sat through 45 minutes of Dave and Tom Hanks shooting the shit?? It was a talk show not a rock festival...

I liked it. I think that its a sweet song. I laughed when Trey's voice gave out. I've been humming this tune to myself all night and morning (yes, I was up all night.. writing one last 15-pager for school!) I can't wait to see these hosers again in concert! [big Grin]

I still can't believe the whole Winter tour sold out right away! HOly sheeeet! I was hoping to go to Cincy but we'll have to see what happens now.

ps - hey, new avator, member number, number of posts, and deja vu roadie status! i needed a change. [smile]

Guest Low Roller

Maybe last night was just a bad night for music appreciation overall, as I was not impressed with Phish, nor with Zwan (Billy Corgan's new band) who made their TV debut yesterday on Muchmusic.

BTW I'm not dissing the quality of the song, rather the choice of song. I don't know, personally if I had four minutes of network TV to show-off what I can do, I wouldn't choose a slow, plodding song.

I thought they sounded good,, except for treys voice cuttin out,, but its all good, i bet its hard to hit all those high harmonies,, expecially if your playing on letterman you know?

sanislo,, the cd sounds phat brother, it hasnt left my cdplayer yet.... i played it for my buddy n he loves it,, says he wants you guys to play a show at his bar in buffalo, but thats in bvuffalo

money and beer for the show