Jambands.ca

Q of the Day: What does this word mean?

MarcO

It has to do with someone who consistently makes bad investment decisions and never learns from them.

You should see Paisley about this.......he saw the light and is currently on a mission from God. He gets advice from the big guy so I bet he'd be able to send you on the right track ;)

No joke MarcO- think about it mal in latin or french means bad, vestment means clothing (they added an a in their which confuses it and also vestment implies some sort of religious clothing usually) and aphilia means excessive or unusual love (as in philo being love of sophia meaning wisdom so philosophy means love of wisdom) as in necrophilia. See also Sir Philip Sydney's famous poem (not about a bass player) Astrophil and Stella (starlover and star).

I hate the people at your fucking work now illiterate sons of bitches. They're messing with you Zimmy and I are right in that we gave you the definition for malvestmentphilia not malvestamentaphalia. Try 'worhipping at the evil altar of Penis' that's pretty close to what they're fucking around with.