Jambands.ca

Pearl Jam puts Dixie Chicks to shame ; )

Phunky Cauldron

[Roll Eyes]

Hey, it's just my opinion, and I'm sticking to it but I think Eddie Vedder is a pretentious, self-obsessed twit fronting the world's most over-rated band. It'll be fun to watch them get raked over the coals over this.

Way to express yourself, Eddie Baby!!!

The Album "Ten" by Pearl Jam was, and still is one of my favorite albums of all time.

I bought the next two albums hoping that they would be as good. But everything since Ten stinks. I saw Pearl Jam once in Hull, and Eddie was a big egomanical idiot.

I agree with Marco...

Phred

quote:

a pretentious, self-obsessed twit fronting the world's most over-rated band.

hahaha MarcO [Razz]

not much of a Pearl Jam fan here either... kind of a childish display with the bush mask... don't let your children grow up to be rock stars

no offence to any fans... just not my flavour of tea

Hey Rainmaker....loved your point, and it's certain been acknowledged in this article.

Brown didn't note that some concertgoers traditionally leave during the encore just to beat the traffic. In its statement, Pearl Jam also points out that Brown never mentioned any incensed fans in his review of the concert for the Rocky Mountain News, entitled "Pearl Jam Show Will Make a Great CD."

quote:

Originally posted by MarcO:

[Roll Eyes]

Hey, it's just my opinion, and I'm sticking to it but I think Eddie Vedder is a pretentious, self-obsessed twit fronting the world's most over-rated band. It'll be fun to watch them get raked over the coals over this.

Way to express yourself, Eddie Baby!!!

Of course, now he's just "Ed" Vedder. Much more serious... [Roll Eyes][Roll Eyes]

Archived