hey there, Chathamites!!

KarinGarage

What a weekend!!!

Thanks all for a freakin amazing time.

Nero >

Nero/Diesel Dog >

Nero/Chank >

Fat Cats

Chatham was a blast, great to finally meet all you guys.Thanks again.

See ya'll at the next show.

BTW~Great job Backbacon, great show.

Just woke up and its Monday. What the hell happened to Sunday. Oh ya i slept through it. Excellent to meet many of the folks from this board on the weekend. Finally got me meet people that i have known through here like tungsten gruvsten, groove fetish, esau13, jay, and all the rest of you, you know who you are. (but i forget [Wink] ) 3 straight days of partying and 2 weeks of shitty intense school weeks left to go=1 tired Schwa.

Can't wait for the next Chatham bash ya'll.

~KarinAnnie~

Was great meeting you as well.Have to do it again somtime.Maybe I'll try to cross that border one day and party with ya on your turf.

Your coming up for the Little Feat show aren't ya?

See ya again. [big Grin]

Yeah, it was a excellent show Saturday. Being my first time putting together something like this, I was very happy how smooth everything went. From the excellent catered dinner that Zeddy hosted Saturday for the band and a few others, to the pre-party (which I didn't even make it to..) to the show, to the after-party, to the after-after-party. The only mistake was renting "The Bourne Identity" on Sunday night.

There was 153 tickets bought at the door. I really didn't know how many to expect and was pretty happy with the crowd that accumulated. It looked as though everyone was happy as pie!

Special thanks to everyone who helped out with the door and here and there around the show; including my parents and my rockin girlfriend Lara!!! Cheers to Tungsten for doing such a good job with the sound. To Kyla for bringing the passion moves to an all time low. [Eek!] To Mark Tonin for so generously donating Big Cypress set to raffle off. StuDog for donating a beatiful 16x20 framed nero photo for the raffle.

Thanks to everyone who came out for the show, especially the out of towners... all the londoners, hamilton/ dundas people, Toronto folks, Ottawa people including Stapes! Karin who came from Detroit... who else... oh, the few Guelph people and the one Burlington girl.

Huge thanks to both bands who put on fantastic performances. I was all about the place doing this and that but managed to catch most of both bands. nero opened with Darius, btw.

I'll probably have more to say later...

ttfn,

Keri

Archived