Jambands.ca

30 +

bouche

Bouche - are you trying to torture me? Was it you I was just telling about when my grade 7 teacher stole my Head-to-Head football?

That bastard Mr. Wood. Only useful thing he ever taught me was you didn't need to use your teeth to tear duct tape, and I woulda picked that up eventually anyway.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller
Bouche - are you trying to torture me? Was it you I was just telling about when my grade 7 teacher stole my Head-to-Head football?

That bastard Mr. Wood. Only useful thing he ever taught me was you didn't need to use your teeth to tear duct tape, and I woulda picked that up eventually anyway.

Mr. Wood... Mr. Wood... That so rings a bell... did you go to high school in Ottawa Velvet? I think he was my chemistry teacher at Glebe Collegiate...

Guest Low Roller

So much for that theory.

I know that this Mr. Wood stole my hackey sack. It would of made for an interesting small world story.

Thats awesome, I think i was addicted to the pop shoppe as a kid. My dad knew the pop shoppe guy and we used to go there every Sunday morning and get two cases, yup 2 cases a week. My all time favourites were the strawberry pop and Limericky.

awesome, i wish they still did that, I think Chatham had the last one around.