Jambands.ca

Mud & Blair - stag & doe next friday!! FUN!!

backbacon

yay yay!!!

DJ dubble k what are you doing all day? and what time are we supposed to show up? and what kind of dessert should i make, o stag and doe guru? i was thinking something brownie-ish, that's usually a crowd pleaser. but no nuts. dont' get me wrong, i like the nuts, just not in my brownies. brownies are excellent on their own, i don't see why we have litter them up with these other odds and ends.

wooooohoooooo nutless brownies!!!! woooohooooo mud and blair!!! as i was saying to lovely miss pink, i think tonight might cause some weird explosion in the cosmos, like a second 'big bang' or something in that vein... ya big bang! i'm up way too early and i can't wait for tonight!

PS schwa that was funny lookin forward to partyin with you! ::

LOL, fine schwa, since you're being so nice to chauffer me down there (whooohooo, virgin ride in the white capped red velveeta!), i promise not to try and sneak ween into the play mix at any time.

i'm shocked those words just left my fingertips. haha. i'll just have to overdose myself with the boys between now and leave time.

anyway.

psst, check yer email. :D

heyyyy... can you guys give me a call when you get into the metro chatham area? at my folkies place 352-2516... i may be up to my elbows in brownie madness and if you can't get around to it no problem, but see what you can do!

see you sooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!

OMG - it's freakin' FRIDAY!!! it's Friday everyone, it's FRIDAY!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOBEEDOOBIE DOOOOO!

ok... so i've just gotta make it through 7 more hours of work. And ya know, i never realized until now how great it is to have hydraulics in my office chair... makes it a whole lot easier to jump up and down on it. Boing.... boing boing. (boom tschuk)

Let's Pardeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

70 more minutes and fun begins! yahoohoooo!!!!

oh pooh, i wish EVERYBODY could come!

oh i'm so excited so excited so excited so excited, get to see me some huxy tonight! yahoo! and boooo qqc, please just suddenly drop everything and appear tonight! you are the party mang!

c'mon, people of hamilton, milton, surrounding areas, let's get on hooking paisley & newrider up with some heady transportation!

meggo, i'm at the mercy of the schwa as far as what we're doing beforehand, but i've written your ### down, i'll see what we can do about giving you a dingle!

Alright folks, have a freakin blast in my old stompin grounds, I wish i could join the party but i just cant seem to work out the logistics, anyhoo.

Spread the word "Davies" around to the locals and you may recieve some treats, ask Miss Pink for more details.

Have fun, I know i will, I'm going to staples, yayyyyyyyyyy.

hey princess thanks babe, it looks like i'm off to a wholesome family dinner before shindig (i like to have balance ;)) so looks like i won't be rolling in til around 8:30 ish, i HOPE you guys are planning on getting there early, i don't know if i'm going to do a stealth brownie drop off before OH SHIT THE BROWNIES hold on.....

whoa. that was close.

anyway as i was saying.. this brownie stuff is serious business man, you don't wanna overcook b/c then they're tough, you can't cut'em too soon or else it's crumbly brownie mayhem, phewwwww but i think everything is going to be okay.... actually i think everything is going to be SUPER WILD AWESOME. yeah you heard me.

okay kids i hope you're runnin out those office doors and into chatham den of sin, SEE YOU SOON LOVELIES!!!! and safe driving! ::