Jambands.ca

Survivor- Phish Edition!!

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller

It's that time again. The time when I'm bored at work and decide to spend twenty minutes crafting a contest that causes rifts and strife on this message board. I don't do it with words like Esau or Kung (respect), all I do is set up the Survivor contestants and watch as nature takes it course when people begin arguing with each other. It's a beautiful thing.

First the rules: Most of you are familiar with the rules, but should you be new to the game, I'll quickly explain the rules. Much like the TV show Survivor (which I am not afiliated with or endorse), you cast your vote for the contestant you wish to see eliminated. The contestant with the most votes at the end of the day is cast-off to the dark pit of forgotten souls, and the game continues until there is only one contestant left. He shall be declared the Survivor.

In keeping with recent events, this edition will focus on your beloved band Phish who have announced that they are washed-up and will be breaking up so Trey can pursue a wedding musician career/heroin addiction like that Doobie Brother guy on the Simpsons. During their stellar career that spanned twenty years, Phish has released ten studio albums (according to my count, not counting their latest release Undermind). These ten studio albums are the focus of this edition of Survivor.

So without further ado, here are your contestants:

d68487abyv2.jpgc36843999r3.jpg

d68581vk6th.jpgf76238hl1iq.jpg

d77226018i7.jpgc5829217cr9.jpg

d31484dc3m2.jpge154536ef61.jpg

e32926wtnhs.jpgf60000m6var.jpg

For more information on each of these albums, I recommend AMG All Music Guide because that's where I'm stealing the images of the albums from, so I figure I'd give them some traffic in return.

And away we go!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( (sigh).... seeing as though my two favorite Phish CD's are Siket Disc (#1) and Round Room(#2), I don't see much point in even getting into this one.......

[color:"purple"] Duh - d'ya think Billy Breathes or Rift will win? ::

"You are insane, Booche."

My work here is done, thanks Hamilton.

You mean all these years, all the shows, all the personal interactions, you were trying to be declared insane? Why didn't you tell us that up front? It would have saved us (and you) a lot of time, money, and various spilled substances...

Aloha,

Brad

Round Room

You are insane, Booche.

I vote Farmhouse.

Hamilton, you voted off Farmhouse over Round Room and Booche [color:"red"]* is the insane one?!?

In difference to my usual trend-bucking ways, I'm saying see ya Siket.

Peace,

Mr. M.

[color:"red"]* [color:"#666666"] for the record, Booche IMHO is indeed insane, but not for disliking Round Room

Round Room

You are insane, Booche.

I vote Farmhouse.

Hamilton, you voted off Farmhouse over Round Room and Booche [color:"red"]* is the insane one?!?

In difference to my usual trend-bucking ways, I'm saying see ya Siket.

Farmhouse sucks.

So does everyone who voted for the Siket Disc. Why does everyone have such bad taste around here? Why does everyone hate lyrically-based Phish songs that aren't about dancing fucking pigs? And then trash The Siket Disc - an atmospheric, gently-floating gem? And why does anyone give a fuck that it's only 40 minutes long?

[color:"purple"]Now everyone go listen to "Fluffhead" and talk about what a great "song" it is!! Or - better yet - Gamehendge!! Hooray - Tela is my heroine!!