Jambands.ca

who all is going to Kimock next Friday?

NewRider

I am going!!!!!!! Cannot wait!

I'm leaving Ptbo as soon as I can after work, which will probably be at about 6pm. Earlier plans were to get a room with 3 other friends but I think 2 of them are now OUT.. So I might be heading back to Hamilton after the show. Ideally I can sleep somewhere in Toronto that night and throw back some pints and things though! Looking forward to seeing you folks there.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if I've ever been on a fence, it is over this...

I've never heard Steve Kimock, between the hype here and the pics on his site I think I'd like to go... looks like a rockin' good time.

KevO or countrycowboy, either of you coming back this way after the show?

My other thought is to go to Waterloo after the show... I'd like to carpool somehow, but I dont know how to work it out. I'm willin to go anywhere, with anyone... :)

On the down side...

We're listening to defLeppard in class... are you gettin it? yes, armageddon it.

I wish i had brought music today. booooooo.

lol, beat me to it pink. heehee

qu'est-ce que, i have no idea how this would work for you at all, seeing as you live in lindsay & your car would be in toronto after, but i have but ONE free spot in my car, it's all yours baby if you wanna come back to waterloo after the show. pink is riding the princess express tonight, so i'm already gonna be unloading passengers in your hood, so it'll be no trouble at all m'dear. hope to see you tonight!

i would just like to thank mr. kimock for making the most beautiful music. jst got back, chillin with some pals and reminissing.

tangled hanger to open, with giant intro. Rodney started in on the symbols and i called it but then got lost in the intro, about 10 minutes worth and then before you know it, tangled hangers.

the order escapes me but i got some of my faves tonight like tangled hangers of course, new africa, coles law, avalon.....

...and what a crew out tonight, about 15 chatham and kw's, jay, young's, just a blast.

Kimock at one point had me just closing my eyes and taking some sort of journey with the music, these guys are pros.

well, back to the pc pilsners

peace,

i won't be going tonight