who all is going to Kimock next Friday?

NewRider

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A question,

I suspect you can buy tickets at the opera house so;

1) what time do they open on Friday (ie - what's the earliest I can go there to buy them?)

Thanks!

I checked their website, but didn't seen any hours of operation, but there's probably a phone # buried somewhere in there you could call to check.

Aloha,

Brad

I have to work and eat and sleep and go to the bathroom (peeing probably 19 times in those days, pooping about 6 maybe.)

oh backbackon, you're TOO much! I had a good chuckle over that. (finally, now that i get it - hahaha!)

OK... so what time does Kimock go on?? Anyone know???

OHHH YAAAA!!! Kimock tomorrow! Been waiting since the Zero days to see Steve, cfannot friggin wait!

EarthFreak... u know where u are staying after the show or are u headin home? Lemme know... its just me goin in cause Leese has to close Friday and open Saturday... I work til 5 Friday... give me a ring at work tonight if u can... 905 438 8593...

hey bob - look slike i'm heading to london today, so i'll be headed to the show from the other direction.... check with countrycowboy for your heady ride... and if you manage to get a hold of him stefen called my place looking for him, get him to call him back. i'm going to give my friend brian a call to see if he wants to check out the show ---- if so i might stay at his place, might just head home. you got a lift home if you want it, lemme know what works out.

My last post was a lame attempt at humour. Sunday sillies were in full affect... I don't have an exam; haven't for over a year now. If you were to have recognized who the quote was by (hint: go to cyberhippie's site) than it MAY have made a little more sense. Maybe not though. Glad you got it after some explaining, LMP. :D

Seriously though, the dog and I will be there. We're leaving this afternoon just to make sure! Hello lighthouse tour pt. 2! :)