Jambands.ca

who all is going to Kimock next Friday?

NewRider

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really looking forward to this. Sarah,Pounder,Ryan(from Guelph), and Jeff(from BC) and I will all be in attendence! It'll be nice seeing Steve in our neighborhood and not having to drive several hours to catch the show. Sat nite in Buffalo as well :) I'll hopefully be bringing a few other friends to the Toronto show. If you have not seen Kimock, go! Get ready for Rodney Holmes too, the guy is a monster.

well i think if you talk nice and maybe give him a little neck massage steve will cut ya slack and give you one of his special guest passes....

i'm sorry i haven't slept a wink since thursday and the wires are starting to short circuit...

tix are twenty-four fitty advance from ticketassfuck

don't know much about senor kimock but i think if that nice 'a new africa' (which btw miss christy muddle originally put on a cd for me) is any indication it should be a real good night of music.

I really hope to make it this one... unfortunately I have an exam the following Thursday. It all depends on if I am able to get any studying done for it the next 5 days. I hope to but I also have a bunch of other things to do in the next five days too. I have to work and eat and sleep and go to the bathroom (peeing probably 19 times in those days, pooping about 6 maybe.) If I do end up going *fingers crossed* I will be leaving after the first set. (Big day Saturday; I have to get up at 9AM to get some shopping done at the Home Depot! I'm getting a radial-arm saw before the sale ends!)

This show is not to be missed!!

-----------------------

"I don't see myself ever leaving this scene, this life, this world. I'm stuck and I'm thrilled about it."