Jambands.ca

Funny words

Douglas

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so is "snagglepuss" funny....or just ssssssssssssnagglepuss?

Or does it have to be SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSNAGGLEPUSS?

frugal is also kinda funny

well... i'd say they're all funny in, in relative terms. snagglepuss has potential to be funny, if used properly. ssssssssssssssssssssnagglepuss, could do it. SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSNAGGLEPUSS! could do it a little better... but, now that i think of it...

sssssssssssssssSNAGGLEPUSS!!!!! might be the best... because of the lead up with the small "s", and then the hammer with the the "SNAGGLEPUSS!!!!"... it just wouldnt be expected, and whoever you're saying it to, might find milk coming out of their nose.

dildo

as in dildo, nfld

ok, now that was Barrett posting under my login.....there is NOTHING funny about dildo...well, funny - tee-hee - funny, but not just regular funny.

double-u (w) is funny 'cuz it should be double-v...but only when it's capital W...small w should still be double-u

Double v = W

Double u = w

crap...

here we go...

Atatos - epic poem about poorly behaved hippies experimenting with electricity and whipped cream as a surrealist statement.

Posmynans -dog latin for danger-seeking politicians being abducted by aliens to avoid income tax.

HAHOTEH - the psychiatric term for vegetarians doing handstands outside government buildings in Canadian roadmovies.

ITNIAFS - often used analogy about drunk bachelors denouncing the baby jesus for no particular reason.

More here:

Random Archive of Quasi Neologisms, Gibberish and Nunædinh.