Jambands.ca

'Glad I missed this shiit

Davey Boy 2.0

Kinda kidding- actually the Reba was missing from the setlist initially, so I retract my *gladness*. does seem like a short 2nd set; don't get me started about the encore- hopefully there's a 2nd encore:

06/19/04 Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY

Set I: Reba, Runaway Jim, NICU> Scents and Subtle Sounds, Wolfman's Brother, Walls of the Cave, David Bowie

Set II: Song I Heard The Ocean Sing, Piper, Gotta Jibboo> Limb By Limb, Cavern

Encore: Wading in the Velvet Sea :(

DaveyBoy, are you an idiot?

Its a setlist.

Holy shit, that first set had some of the best energy I have felt in a loooooooong time. The second set was only 5 songs because the Piper was over 30 minutes long. Mind you after that, they seemingly blew their load and tired out, but it was still mayhem.

(For anyone wondering, I am bestest friends with DaveyBoy, and that is why I can be so blunt with that putz)

Speaking of which, you putz. It would have been better had you worded it:

Yeah, that setlist doesnt look overly impressive, but I havent heard at least three of those songs before.

Now, had you said that, I would have said:

Dude, those 3 tunes were are part of some of the best 'vehicles' of the night.

Oh yeah, and Roller, if it is about "transistion" 's

Well, WOTC went into Bowie and The Ocean went into Piper and the 30+ minute Piper went into Jiboo (which was done in a different key).

You people broke up Phish, I hope you realize............ :P

I would have been more than happy to have been there... It's Phish... Sure the setlist doesn't look all that good, but it's not always about the setlist... I'm sad the only show I can make is Coventry... I would have loved to have seen anything else by them. It's the final tour, I'm sure the playing is unbelievable, and the energy at these shows must be through the roof... Velvet Sea encore is kinda lame though...

Anyone complaining about a Velvet Sea encore was not at Big Cypress. I was never the biggest fan of the song, although I usually like Page on vocals, but after seeing it wrap Big Cypress with the most perfect song placement ever, it has been a song I love.

I am sure anyone else who was there would agree. The encore this time at SPAC was outstanding. Nice placement again, and well played. A great way to end a monster set.

Get the LivePhish releases or download an AUD and listen to the second set. I can't believe you would have anything bad to say about it?

I am sure anyone else who was there would agree. The encore this time at SPAC was outstanding. Nice placement again, and well played. A great way to end a monster set.

Agreed totally, that was a great way to end the spectacular evening, i've defenitely grown to love and apprecviate that song.