Jambands.ca

1st night SPAC bit torrents up

mister slippery

Just got back today from last night's SPAC Show...seriously unbelieveable, the jams were unreal, they played hard and with every bit of intensity they could muster..believe me, second set tore me apart the most

Song I Heard the Ocean Sing

Piper* ->

Gotta Jibboo ->

Limb By Limb

Just downloading the BT now, I gotta hear this stuff again, magic I tell ya.

This first one has:

1 seed

303 leeches

0 completes

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=5467

source:mk41>kc5>cmcb>v2>ad1k>m1(optical)>nomadj3>cdwav>flac

This one I cannot open for some reason....

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?1d=5466

source:Neumann KM184>Oade w-mod UA-5 (44.1kHz>optical>JB3

I assume its not my computer since every other torrent comes up except this one.Are you guys downloading from the first link or the second link?

With zero completes on the first one I figure the guy is probally capped and the slow down is due to everyone catching up really fast and the download "leveling out" at whatever the cap is on the seeder.

I downloaded from the first torrent and got to 88% within 1 hour and my upload sat at 0 for awhile until a few more leeches hopped on.I turned off the download for the time being until more seeds appear while I download a couple different shows.

Either way with 303 leeches it will take off fast soon enough.Looking forward to the piper myself,read some great reviews on the jams,although I curious to the length of the tune cuz I've read a few different posts on the boards to the exact length of the tune.30 minutes,40 minutes,45 minutes and even 55 minutes,but if its only 30 minutes thats still a good haul.