Jambands.ca

Ottawa - what's going on this weekend?

Sunshine

Oh that sounds wonderful! Mike and I found a beach right by our place, on Lac Lemy. Big park, bike trails, lots of ball/frisbee tossing space and you can barbeque and stuff. Meech Lake is beautiful as well. Call us for sure if you're going okay?

I think Friday night we're having a party you're not invited to (nah, nah, nah, nah, boo boo). It's for all the folks with Prince tickets, we're going to play Prince records and watch Prince DVD's all night.

Saturday is likely more Bluesfest and Mr. Something Something.

Thursday:

Kyle Riabko

Lyle Lovett

Warsaw Village Band

St. Germain

Friday:

Xavier Rudd

The Weakerthans

Blue Rodeo

Saturday:

The Black Keys

Keb’ Mo’

Robert Cray

Sunday:

Alpha Yaya Diallo

Kathleen Edwards

Chris Isaak

Hot Burrito! Flying Burrito Brothers & Gram Parsons Tribute

*Smimming at Meech Lake!!!

DAMN...Why do I have to work every Saturday nizzite!!

I biked home from Montreal and Ogilvie roads today...How do you like me now! As for the hill...Just imagine flying down it!!! ;) Actually, maybe we should take our bikes up there and do some trails then take a dip...There is one near Meech Lake I beleive..

"I think Friday night we're having a party you're not invited to (nah, nah, nah, nah, boo boo). It's for all the folks with Prince tickets, we're going to play Prince records and watch Prince DVD's all night."

....here's a preview....

010117-raum_leer.jpg

Somebody stop us!!! I like Ottawa this week.

I walked by the Bluesfest site on the way home today and it struck me how much I'm going to miss it. It's so cool to have 20,000 to 30,000 people gather every night for a week to listen to live music in downtown Ottawa.