Jambands.ca

Diesel Dog this weekend

Jared

July 31, 2004 The Mansionhouse St. Catherines, ON

Aug 1, 2004 Port Mansion Pt. Dalhousie, ON

I ma' fu@king saw them last week at ma' fu@king ghost town and ma' fu@king port dover, and both were amazing ma' fu@king shows ma' fu©cker!! I can't ma' fu@king wait to ma' fu@king see them play again

peace out yo ma' fu©cker know what i'm say'n

J to the R . O. C

Ma' fu@king Diesel Dog Summer Tour 04

We'er on tour... fu©k you

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

leaving the real men to party

[color:"purple"]now i have to agree here. how else to judge the calibre of a real man, than by how many days he can manage to stay awake, how many beers he can drink, or how many chemicals he manages to ingest without killing himself... [color:"black"] :P

leaving the real men to party

[color:"purple"]now i have to agree here. how else to judge the calibre of a real man, than by how many days he can manage to stay awake, how many beers he can drink, or how many chemicals he manages to ingest without killing himself... [color:"black"] :P

I agree. How many people drink more than they want or are kept up because of peer pressure? I try to be sleeping by 10:00pm everynight ;)

This weekend's going to be a blast!! Both shows are FREE!!! Saturday night's venue is great - nice patio for :: Sunday down at the beach with DD on the patio. Festival in the park on Saturday around the corner from the Mansion house - bands all afternoon. Sunday night after DD - few other good bands playing in Port. Glad to hear there's a Kitchener crew coming down. Why only for Sunday? Meggo I think you should reconsider - could probably pull this one off with little funds.

This thread seems to be in some sort of code language... GiverGangSpeak, or what? :-)

Who's got the deets in plain English? Anyone heading down from the Tdot? Is there a swimming hole anywhere in the realm of these venues? (top priority for the Marginator on a long weekend). Cheers!

Lake Ontario and whatever the little bay is around Port Dalhousie will probably qualify as swimmin holes... Saturday night Diesel Dog play the Mansion House, some festival happening right nearby... afterparty somewhere with Number 2 and Zephyr... Diesel Dog at some patio on the lake Sunday afternoon... Diesel Dog again at some bar in Port Dalhousie Sun night I believe :D

(my plans to make the Saturday night show and take it from there, hopefully home by Monday)