Jambands.ca

How long?

Del

I just asked Alexis, the package is STILL in her car... They're in the mail today... (With us moving and stuff, things have been getting shuffled around). They were supposed to be mailed after CTMF, but you know how things are...

Guest Low Roller
Hows about changing the home page, the dead at the winterland article has been there for ever.

I'm not complaining, I'm just saying, well maybe I am complaining, wanna fight about it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For immediate release

Ottawa, July 30th 2004

From the Offices of Jambands.ca Administrators, Moderators, and People Who Hang Around

Re: Grateful Dead at Winterland front page banner

Dear Member,

We thank you for your recent concern. We at Jambands.ca always strive to meet the high expectations of our members when it comes to the content we display on this webpage and aim to develop the website based on our collective vision for its direction.

From its humble beginnings as Phishsanctuary some years ago, this website has experienced a much welcomed change and positive growth, due in part to contribution from our wide array of members. We have proudly stood up to the challenge, and we envision bigger, greater things for Jambands.ca in the upcoming years. Truly these are exciting times for all parties involved.

That being said, we have passed your comments to our Membership Management Office (MMO), where they are in the process of deliberating whether to revoke your rights, and remove you from this website. You see, we don't like troublemakers. And you, dear Member, are what we like to call "The Unwashed Masses". The MMO will, through careful closed-door negotiations, discuss your punishment for complaining without offering a solution.

We here at Jambands.ca admire your gusto to point out the obvious, and we feel that with such forward-thinking whining, you may be a welcome addition to, say, Jamhub.ca.

So yeah, let's fight.

signed,

Jambands.ca

(P.S. We're working on it. ;) )

Guest Low Roller

[color:"purple"] Oh, so now it's my fault?

I've got an idea for the front page, but I've yet to write the reviews. Like I said, it's being worked on.

Now all I need is a little time..... does anyone have magical powers to stop time? No. Crap...