Jambands.ca

EVOLVE 5

Jared

booked my flight last week.

CANT fu©king WAIT!!!!!!!

i'm actually a little surprised more people arent talking about this yet... it's Canada's biggest festival in one of Canada's most gorgeous places, and the line-up looks fantastic! at least as far as the bands go, i actually dont know anything about the dj's, not my bag, although im sure i'll be pleasantly surprised by a few... i remember simply jeff from last year, he had me movin'... and i think this year the all night band stage will do a lot to keep the other half of the crowd happy. i know it'll keep me happy!

::

speaking of Halifax, thats where im flying into the Thursday night before Evolve... anyone know of anything going on that Thursday night? im sure some things will be announced closer to the date, i imagine there have got to be some bands playin a couple tune-up gigs before the big show...

jaydawg, im lookin at you..

Yup, I did it with Jyll (Chameleon) for Evolve 2, we left Ottawa around 7 pm on the Thursday, drove straight through, got to Antigonish around noon, if I remember correctly... And that was with a 3 hour nap waiting for a gas station in New Brunswick to open... Make sure you fill up once it gets late...

This year I'm leaving Ottawa early morning on the 26th, driving straight through to Wolfville, picking up some people then going up to Antigonish... Might stop in to see Northernwish on the way if it's convenient for both..

AD