Jambands.ca

not wanting to jinx myself but - apts in ottawa?

meggo

okay... i dont' want to jump the gun and screw myself... but things seem to be looking good for the ottawa job (and del i'm not trying to steal your "moving to ottawa" thunder, i promise!! ::)... so now i think i should start thinking about where i might live. i just talked to the former spanish teacher, she says i should live with a roommate (otherwise i may be too strapped, ah well). so... a) where could i look for housing in ottawa online, and B) is there anyone who's looking for a roomie downtown for september? only problem is i'll probably have to nerd out a lot so i can't live in a party house.

like i said... i don't want to be presumptuous.. but so far things are looking pretty good. hope hope!!!! ::

It's a good idea to jump the gun now since students will be returning very soon and scooping up the good ones.

There are tonnes of apts for rent right now, so be choosey! And talk 'em down (ie: less rent; 1 free month; yadda, yadda, yadda). I'll see if I can dig up some links for you.

hahahahaha!!!! hell ya Bouchard!

too much partying fo sho! ("What's a girl like you sleeping on a porch like this???" - Velvet)

I was talking to a client at work today about "those parties!"

(btw - Punk: he (Tim) knows your nickname now! I explained that we use to call you PEI Punk, but it got cut to just Punk...so now I'm gonna start calling HIM PEI PunkMaster!!! hahahahaha!!!)

cool... do you think hull would be too far away? i would be teaching in gloucester. it's only about a 12 minute drive from downtown.

velvet the one you mentioned sounds good, too... do you happen to know if that includes anything? (always the optimist!) i have a good buddy that lives on cartier and macdonald, right near the city hall, he has a bachelor for about $650. thanks again.