Jambands.ca

For those not going to Coventry....online stream?

Esau

Phish LIVE from Coventry: Bunny Radio

XM Live - XM 26

Music Lab - XM 51

All Weekend

Don't miss out on this weekend's sold out Phish show! Catch all the Phish sets LIVE from Coventry at 5PM ET and nothing but Bunny Radio all weekend long! The Bunny will be pumping out an eclectic mix of great music, traffic reports, event updates, interviews with fans and festival crew, a double session of Phish archivist Kevin Shapiro's "From The Archives" programs, late night audio freakouts and all of Phish's sets.

Scan down to saturday for details and links

http://www.xmradio.com/program....html

Even a friday show at 9PM ET

Phryday Phish Phry

XM Music Lab - XM 51

9PM ET

Get ready for the weekend at Coventry, and the XM Radio LIVE Broadcast, with a classic Phish concert from July 2000 at the Alpine Valley Music Theater in East Troy, Wisconsin.

Appears the friday air play has begun....not sure if its all Phish just yet though,it maybe a pay service for friday night (I think) by the looks of it..fu©k!

Saturday's coverage begining at 6am seems to be pay also.

fu©k thats a drag.

Also here's an update from a friend on another site...

Just heard from Darren. They waited for fourteen hours to get in, during six of which the gates had yet to open (so that's what, an eight-hour wait?).

He said the concert area is a natural slope down, like the camp creek stage or sugarbush, and the rumor there is that the stage has sunk and the fest may now be sunday/monday, but that is unconfirmed.

He and crew are camped along the main drag, not far from the U-Melt camp. The concert field is a giant sea of mud. And it's pouring. But other than that, good times are being had.

@Esau

It's satellite radio, don't you need a satellite receiver and subscription for this? I've been lookin at the Future shop, checkign to see what satellite radio is worth and I think, that this little event is getting me interested.

Mind you, this dang broadcast MUST be available on a stream somewhere. Let's keep our eyes open. Still, the 33 KB/s stream might be all we get tomorrow. So, get it going as early as you think of it. I'll probalby have it on all day. Fack, I may as well kick it in after my Doom III session ;)

@ \/\/illy, I am staying home this weekend. I had no cash for this event. My wonderful trip to Toronto tapped me.

I've been in a heated debate (not serious) on GOTV for about an hour now,we've been trying to figure this out ourselves if you need a reciever.

The Coventry website says (under news) :

Get Your Ears On: The Return of the Bunny

[color:"red"] 7.22.04

The onsite radio stations at Phish festivals have changed from year to year (how could you forget Lemonwheel's "The Badger" or "Thin Air" down in Big Cypress?), but "The Bunny" proved to be such an enduring moniker that it will be standing tall again in Coventry, broadcast on 92.1 FM in the 15 or so miles around Coventry, and 99.3 FM in St. Johnsbury further south. The Bunny will be pumping out an eclectic mix of great music, traffic reports, event updates, interviews with fans and festival crew, a double session of Phish archivist Kevin Shapiro's "From The Archives" programs, late night audio freakouts and of course all of Phish's sets. The Bunny airs 24 hours a day beginning Thursday, August 12 at 9 AM through Monday, August 16 at 2 PM. Don't forget the boombox.

If you're not coming to Coventry, you can still be comforted by the soothing sounds of The Bunny. XM Satellite Radio will be broadcasting not only all of Phish's six sets, but simulcasting 48 hours of The Bunny as well. You can hear the broadcast from anywherein the United States on the XM Live and XM Music Lab channels beginning at 6 AM ET on Saturday, August 14 through 6 AM ET on Monday, August 16. We'll have details next week on a special discounted rate available to Phish fans to get an XM radio. For more information on XM, check out ]http://xmradio.com

Now here is where the debate comes in,to me it reads that you have to pay for this service and XM LIve channel 26 IS a pay station,BUT, XM Labs channel 51 is NOT a pay station,but is not playing the live (recorded shows) Phish the are advertising and is a looped channel,(I already have heard the repeats) so I assume its pay to hear the live broadcast from Bunny radio.

But the other half of the people seem to think that since XM Labs channel 51 is a free station and they advertise that it will also be airing Bunny radio that it will be free.

I'm completely freakin lost hear. ::

And to think,this is the most ever reasearch,web surfing,talking,reporting that I have EVER done over Phish,which in the end I may not be able to even listen to the dam show....

LOL

Here's another site http://www.pointfm.com/inside.shtml?02

Use the drop-down menu on the left > Listen to the Point!

If you didn't manage to get your hands on tickets for the Phish finale, you don't have to miss out on the experience! We at the Point will be airing the evening shows from Coventry live on Saturday and Sunday starting at 9pm. Enjoy the last performances from Phish live as they happen on your way home from the free John Eddie concert in Battery Park Saturday night, and from the comfort of your own home on Sunday, on 104.7 Montpelier/Burlington, 95.7 St. Johnsbury and 103.1 White River Junction.

ahhhh....the sample is just that...a sample.

"If you've spent some time listening to our online samples, you've noticed that you are not listening to the actual XM real-time broadcasts. These online streams are pre-recorded loops that repeat every few hours. They represent a small sample of the type of programming you'll hear on XM Satellite Radio, but cannot match the clear sound quality and the non-repeating, constantly changing audio you'll hear on XM live.

To experience XM at its fullest you'll need to purchase XM capable hardware for your car or home, and you'll need to activate service and start your subscription.

"